VN Ren'Py Abandoned Normal Trade Relations [v0.35] [Lostworks]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
photo_2023-05-11_19-35-31.jpg

Overview:
The story starts on your birthday and you quickly find passages in your wife's diary that makes it clear to you that not everything has been as she has claimed. Above that, her ex-fiancée has made his way back in her life, this time dating her best friend.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: Lostworks - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

1.png 2.png 5.png 6.png lockerroom5.png lockerroom8.png nte44.png nte55.png nte77.png nte81.png nte194.png nte207.png nte208.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey everyone, this is my game! Working with Pixxel to make it! This is just a short first version, but if there's one promise I'm going to make, it's that we're going to give an update every month. If we can't, then I'll compensate with a release of a side game that I've been developing called The Crypt of Dracula. I hope you all like it! The main inspirations of this are Anna Karenina and Sex/Life. I hope I can answer any questions you guys have and if you want to start the NTR debate again, hopefully this can be your safe space to do it.

Mar 9, 2019
Since this is inspired by Anna Karenina are we playing as a character inspired by Vronsky or Karenin? And will the wife have a paranoid mental breakdown like Anna towards the end?

Reactions: Rauls and VOYEUR

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Since this is inspired by Anna Karenina are we playing as a character inspired by Vronsky or Karenin? And will the wife have a paranoid mental breakdown like Anna towards the end?
Well... the plot is more inspired by Anna Karenina rather than the characters. The characters are more inspired by the characters from Sex/Life. That said, I fucking hate Vronsky - I don't think I've hated a character in literature more than him. Not even the protagonist of Lolita. And the fact that he was played by the most boring fuck in Hollywood in the Joe Cornish movie makes him even worse.

Reactions: Rauls
Mar 9, 2019
Well... the plot is more inspired by Anna Karenina rather than the characters. The characters are more inspired by the characters from Sex/Life. That said, I fucking hate Vronsky - I don't think I've hated a character in literature more than him. Not even the protagonist of Lolita. And the fact that he was played by the most boring fuck in Hollywood in the Joe Cornish movie makes him even worse.
I am unfamiliar with Sex/Life so think I will refrain from downloading until I get a clear picture of what direction you're taking the MC. But... you hate Vronsky more than that piece of subhuman shit "Humbert" in Lolita? That's fucked

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's always like that, anyway, it looks like an interesting game

Reactions: matthww
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote