5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Honoka vs werewolf please original?
For no particular reason that has nothing to do with hosting rules about anything, here's a reupload of the last two videos. Unfortunately they're both also to gofile because the other hosts are being temperamental with their upload servers. Perhaps I can try some other ones later.
HONOKA VS WEREWOLF1

hitomi vs boar

EDIT: got the other upload sites sorted, somehow, so here they are

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
Update:
For whatever it's worth, here's the model list for Season 3 of his 1-minute animations. It is also a clear indicator of models he has at his disposal. Like the past seasons, you'll(by you I mean paying supporters) be voting on who you are wanting to see sooner, so all models are going to feature eventually. It also looks like he has new models.
3 SEASON VOTE.jpg

Last edited:

Derples

May 23, 2017
Update:
For whatever it's worth, here's the model list for Season 3 of his 1-minute animations. It is also a clear indicator of models he has at his disposal. Like the past seasons, you'll be voting on who you are wanting to see sooner, so all models are going to feature eventually. It also looks like he has new models.
View attachment 2384639
YES FINALLY HE'S DOING MIRANDA

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Update:
For whatever it's worth, here's the model list for Season 3 of his 1-minute animations. It is also a clear indicator of models he has at his disposal. Like the past seasons, you'll(by you I mean paying supporters) be voting on who you are wanting to see sooner, so all models are going to feature eventually. It also looks like he has new models.
No Tsukushi...:cry: Well at least there's still Tina, Ayane and Honoka.

zex4

Sep 1, 2017
hey just watched Samus and Unknown Planet X but what was called the movie before this happened ? i mean that samus fucked with aliens ...

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
how does she always end up on these unknown planets, you think at some point someone would map out the part of the galaxy where aliens fuck you endlessly :rolleyes:

Fordman83

Nov 21, 2022
Funny, most of the unknown planets she's raped and grows to enjoy it. In some others she does the raping, one the monster was in a cage, the other it was tied to a bed. The next to last one, she willingly fucks some monster all while some peeping human dude gets blasted into nothing by the monster (and yes the fucking keeps right on going post red mist). Based on this you'd be under the impression she crashes on purpose. Kinda like that RE video; Jill and Rebecca get turned into sex machines by the virus and end up fucking the monsters till the monsters all die.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Yeah you'd think by now she's realised that every time she goes to a planet she gets raped and would be like "distress signal? nope, I know how this ends up!"

Feb 17, 2021
smolUPDATE:
Just dropping by. Here are the candidates for the long form animations. Voting is available for the Master Tier($10) and Charon Tier($40). Maybe it will get released in the Summer, or by the end of 2023. Mind you the reason why SAUPX was delayed was trying to circumvent his restrictions in order to pay for the VA. Obviously outfits used in this image is not final.
VOTE LONG.jpg

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i know i will be crapped on for this opinion but im fine with it. His women end up naked sooner or later so clothing isnt much of a factor and there isnt much difference between them visually besides having a different face/hair style if they all have the same if not very similar body types. I would bring up voice makes a big difference but going forward it seems thats also going to be a problem. So the way i look at it doesnt rly matter who wins, someone with big ass and titties is getting fucked by a thing with a huge dong and spooging in them then all-over them, although i guess their "story" will be different enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: Derples

Kircorist

Mar 26, 2020
i know i will crapped on for this opinion but im fine with it. His women end up naked sooner or later so clothing isnt much of a factor and there isnt much difference between them visually besides having a different face/hair style if they all have the same if not very similar body types. I would bring up voice makes a big difference but going forward it seems thats also going to be a problem. So the way i look at it doesnt rly matter who wins, someone with big ass and titties is getting fucked by a thing with a huge dong and spooging in them then all-over them, although i guess their "story" will be different enough?
There will be a different story if model is used first time in big movies - otherwise, it will be continuing 26's previous works.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes