5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
smolUPDATE:
Just dropping by. Here are the candidates for the long form animations. Voting is available for the Master Tier($10) and Charon Tier($40). Maybe it will get released in the Summer, or by the end of 2023. Mind you the reason why SAUPX was delayed was trying to circumvent his restrictions in order to pay for the VA. Obviously outfits used in this image is not final.
View attachment 2401585
Kasumi, Mai or Momiji would be my votes. Always favorite the ninjas of the franchise. Especially Kasumi.

That random Triss amongst all the dead or alive girls is kinda funny tho.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
feels like DOA girls are everywhere especially in his works, would of liked something fresh.

Feb 17, 2021
:love: Update :love:
Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters fame has been chosen, not won, for the next long animation.
Screenshot 2023-02-24 190020.jpg
Why did I say "chosen" rather than "won"? It is because some cheeky fucker(s) tried gaming(read: cheating) the google poll in favour of Rachel. It was to the point that Rachel had 800+ plus votes with a grand total of 1500 votes combined. Mind you, this a little more than the amount of his paying supporters. To top that off, only Master tier($10) and Charon Tier($40) were even given the link the vote(granted the link was unsecured and I believe that people could vote more than once because there was a prompt after voting to either change your choice or to choose again). So, due to the sheer amount of obvious fraud that had happened that, 26Region went ahead and picked Mai Shiranui. Personally, I think the fraud could have gotten away if it wasn't so overt as it was. To my knowledge, no link to the polls were shared on here on F95, so for once, you freeloading fuckheads are in the clear.

Screenshot 2023-02-24 183952.jpg
EDIT: Had to change the images because F95 was acting goofy with uploads.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes