5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Rachel wins with 6669 votes out of a total 1782 votes. democracy works! *hamburger music plays*

She was also an obvious choice for the classic "shes hunting demons gets captured turns into a gangbang" type story :LOL:

on a side note, i maybe be freeloading.. but i am definitely not a fuckhead, an asshole maybe.

Feb 17, 2021
on a side note, i maybe be freeloading.. but i am definitely not a fuckhead, an asshole maybe.
Oi Fuckhead; you should know that, to me, fuckhead is term of brotherly affection in the search for a good wank. If I wanted to insult you, I would have used a word that starts with the 14th letter of the english alphabet, you fucking muppet(also a term of brotherly affection).

• Haha
Reactions: shablamMalaM

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Oi Fuckhead; you should know that, to me, fuckhead is term of brotherly affection in the search for a good wank. If I wanted to insult you, I would have used a word that starts with the 14th letter of the english alphabet, you fucking muppet(also a term of brotherly affection).
thanks cunt :) that means brother where im from.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
feels like DOA girls are everywhere especially in his works, would of liked something fresh.
Not me. What's wrong with one guy focusing just on DOA girls. There's tens/hundreds of other artists that don't.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Complaining that 26region uses DOA girls is like complaining that NYL2 only does futanari...it's just the kind of stuff they make.
theres a difference between asking for some variety and complaining its all the same. comparing model choice to genre is kinda derpy, NYL can choose to do anything else if he doesnt want to futa, 26region is only limited by what models are available for him to use but whatever it wont make a difference to me.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
I don't think he has any intention of moving away from SFM, unfortunately. One of the main reasons I've dropped my support =(
I have a great desire to switch to other programs, but I don't have time to study because I have loaded myself with work on films and work every day.People are used to this and I think they will be sad to see me disappear for months and show them my "achievements" in the form of a crappy animation curve.Although they pay for big movies and expect results from me.

Feb 17, 2021
I have a great desire to switch to other programs, but I don't have time to study because I have loaded myself with work on films and work every day.People are used to this and I think they will be sad to see me disappear for months and show them my "achievements" in the form of a crappy animation curve.Although they pay for big movies and expect results from me.
I still personally think you should dabble/play with the Unreal Engine. Once you figure out how to properly animate something in that, you will be king.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
I still personally think you should dabble/play with the Unreal Engine. Once you figure out how to properly animate something in that, you will be king.
I studied for a month, I learned how to create landscapes, maps, etc. but there is not a single lesson on creating your own animation in UA5, all the lessons are adding ready-made animation from different sites.People animate the model into a blender and only then import the animation into UE5.My fire went out and I gave up studying.perhaps I could not understand something, because I am Russian and all the lessons are voiced in English.

Feb 17, 2021
I studied for a month, I learned how to create landscapes, maps, etc. but there is not a single lesson on creating your own animation in UA5, all the lessons are adding ready-made animation from different sites.People animate the model into a blender and only then import the animation into UE5.My fire went out and I gave up studying.perhaps I could not understand something, because I am Russian and all the lessons are voiced in English.
Unfortunately that is the key to succeeding in the Unreal Engine. The one thing that Unreal succeeds above all is the real time rendering and lighting, also the real time view port. It can produce the "good graphics" that most Blender users desire at a fraction of the computational power. Not only that, an extensive library of assets you can utilize.

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
With respect, as a long term supporter until recently, I think you're wrong. I suspect that most of your audience would be fine with a lack of content for a few months in exchange for a significant quality bump. What you do with SFM is fantastic, but you've been bumping into the limits of what SFM can accomplish for a while now and other artists that aren't hindered by SFM are overtaking you. No-one (except maybe LazyProcrastinator) can pump out the quantity and quality that you do because you work very hard, and believe me when I say that I appreciate how hard you work - but you ARE going to get left behind eventually if you don't leave SFM behind.

I sincerely hope you heed my advice and look forward to the day I can monetarily support you and enjoy your work again.

(I hope none of this comes off as an attack or anything, it's not intended that way)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes