5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sido321

Dec 20, 2019
Freesound, monster-involving vidya games, and sample packs like these (he lists them at the credits sometimes):
View attachment 2984322
I am referring specifically to the sounds that I showed in my comment, it seems that they are from a sound package of a specific monster, because they are similar sounds of the same monster, I looked for some of the packages that you show in the image and it seems that none of them contain the what i mean

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I am referring specifically to the sounds that I showed in my comment, it seems that they are from a sound package of a specific monster, because they are similar sounds of the same monster, I looked for some of the packages that you show in the image and it seems that none of them contain the what i mean
Ask 26Region on his Discord, he may be able to tell you. He's made so many animations I'm not sure he will remember, though.

Legendsdie

Dec 27, 2021
I am honestly gonna miss the sarah bryant model from sfm blender stuff is nice but i feel it takes away from the model itself the one noname uses is great though

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Samus gangbang predator when is coming out ? 26RegionSFM
The project is frozen indefinitely.Because of the sanctions, I can't pay for the work of an actress, I was also terribly tired of working on a film about Samus, there were a lot of problems and a lot of time and effort spent, so I didn't want to do a group scene because it would require many times more time and work.Maybe someday I'll finish this piece, maybe not, but now I'm not interested in going back to it at all....

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
The project is frozen indefinitely.Because of the sanctions, I can't pay for the work of an actress, I was also terribly tired of working on a film about Samus, there were a lot of problems and a lot of time and effort spent, so I didn't want to do a group scene because it would require many times more time and work.Maybe someday I'll finish this piece, maybe not, but now I'm not interested in going back to it at all....
I really hope you do a group scene again at some point. Full Moon 2 was truly awesome and this gif had sooo much potential. Marie_Rose_Vs_Sectoids_26Regionsfm.gif

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
I am honestly gonna miss the sarah bryant model from sfm blender stuff is nice but i feel it takes away from the model itself the one noname uses is great though
Sarah Bryant has been my waifu since the 90's (I'm an old pervert). I've enjoyed watching my favourite try-hard blonde kicking machine getting impaled by giant alien dicks :cry:

Reactions: dpdp666
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes