5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ichigo999121

Jun 19, 2020
does anyone have the DOA - Main Component & First and the Assignment DOA - Works vol. I because none of the download links work

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find the originals for these?

The resident evil one is "Jill Valentine VS Regenerator (POV)" and should be included in the torrent / original upload. I don't know Demon Cock, it looks like something he really early while learning SFM.

The Sizzler

Feb 14, 2021
I understand. eventho, you won't do the work about samus anymore. Other creators will do. I saw some rising stars working on Alien X Predator XXX Franchise. Now you're the king of it. But in the near future... nobody knows. In my humble opinion, what fans and subscribers wanted are important.
I totally agree on that one.

JasonJustWe

Nov 11, 2021
I understand. eventho, you won't do the work about samus anymore. Other creators will do. I saw some rising stars working on Alien X Predator XXX Franchise. Now you're the king of it. But in the near future... nobody knows.

In my humble opinion, what fans and subscribers wanted are important. 26RegionSFM
Well, I still believe 26 will do it some day. It's just a little boring to make big movies with the same girl within a year.

Reactions: Subaru 678

ericksparda

Apr 15, 2018
26region could make an animation of Martinico fucking ADA, that would be great.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes