5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Searcher55

Dec 8, 2022
You write it as it was a bad thing. It was one of the best videos.
absolut! one of the best videos ever: long video, great scenes, Tina hot as hell and great sound/voice. I would vote for another big "Tina project" all the time.

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
The heroine is not the main thing here, the film turned out the same with any other girl.But it's not bad, I let the fans choose the heroine, everything that will happen in the film depends only on me.
Do however you want buddy. Whatever you do people have to say something. Its the story miller and the donkey. You are the artist, we will appreciate whatever you find satisfactory. Sometimes we just wish for more but that's also because we love your art. But don't listen to all requests, you can never make everyone happy.

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
The heroine is not the main thing here, the film turned out the same with any other girl.But it's not bad, I let the fans choose the heroine, everything that will happen in the film depends only on me.
any thoughts of doing a movie with Helen Parr from the incredibles? that would be sick

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Do however you want buddy. Whatever you do people have to say something. Its the story miller and the donkey. You are the artist, we will appreciate whatever you find satisfactory. Sometimes we just wish for more but that's also because we love your art. But don't listen to all requests, you can never make everyone happy.
I used to try to do something that everyone would like, but after the release of films, I visited similar forums.There was always someone crying, there was always someone writing that I had done another shit.And now I'm doing what I want and what I think is necessary, the last two films (helena the alien carrier, unknown planet x) were created exclusively by me, I didn't listen to anyone..

ericksparda

Apr 15, 2018
ela é muito caricatural, monstros 3D modernos (doom.serious sam etc) não ficarão bem com ela no mesmo quadro. Eu gostava dela quando era criança, agora não é a hora)
[/CITAR]

26region, há alguma chance de você criar uma pequena animação ADA do DLC RE-4 Reamake. Maneiras separadas de ser fodido por esse monstro?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1597369592

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I used to try to do something that everyone would like, but after the release of films, I visited similar forums.There was always someone crying, there was always someone writing that I had done another shit.And now I'm doing what I want and what I think is necessary, the last two films (helena the alien carrier, unknown planet x) were created exclusively by me, I didn't listen to anyone..
That is the wisest you could do, to be honest people cry a lot.

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
And thats why these two are really amazing.

captSmug

Jan 23, 2019
she's too cartoonish, modern 3d monsters (doom.serious sam etc) won't look good with her in the same frame.I liked her when I was a little kid, now is not the time)
Are you still able to get paid after sanctions? Might wanna consider crypto wallet for bullshit like geopolitics

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Are you still able to get paid after sanctions? Might wanna consider crypto wallet for bullshit like geopolitics
yes, I can receive money, but I can't send it to another country (paying for a voice actress, different subscriptions and buying programs and sound)

Sido321

Dec 20, 2019
yes, I can receive money, but I can't send it to another country (paying for a voice actress, different subscriptions and buying programs and sound)
26, Do you have a trick to make the lighting and modeling look so polished and "graphic" or is it some special SFM setting? That is, the normal SFM does not look as good and with the quality of your animations

Mai.png

Reactions: Subaru xv7
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes