5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jilboobseksi

May 10, 2020
26RegionSFM can finish the perfect weapon...
I would prefer Samus Aran Series Finale:
1. Samus getting Gangbang in Predator's mothership.
2. And then flashback little bit, The Predator who rescued Samus Aran got infected by Alien Queen/King before He killed Alien Queen/King. AlienPred born from his cest. Killing all the Predators.
3. Samus get fucked hardcore again by AlienPred.

The Plot just like in the movie: Alien vs Predator: Requiem

Epic 26RegionSFM Will be longest movie 26RegionSFM ever made. 90 Minutes Long. Include all hardcore, softcore, cum, big belly cum, etc.

I will help to write the script and pay all 26RegionSFM production cost & expenses.

Who is with me?

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
pulls out credit card
wait a min this sounds like one of those nigerian prince scams..
he will pay for everything but he just needs a few $1000 from us to get the movie started :unsure:

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I will help to write the script and pay all production cost & expenses.
If you are actually willing to fund the whole thing yourself get in touch with him on discord.
pulls out credit card
wait a min this sounds like one of those nigerian prince scams..
he will pay for everything but he just needs a few $1000 from us to get the movie started :unsure:
Probably just yanking our chain. I doubt they have the thousands of dollars it would take to pay for this.
Sounds more like a call to crowdfund something that's not going to happen.

Jul 6, 2017
IIRC its not a monetary issue its a service one. The money won’t reach the VA’s. Thats why the Aussie guy helped move heaven and earth before, because of the current happenings.

Reactions: SomeHuman0079

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
either you are the Nigerian Scammers or you were the victim. you are so familiar with the scheme haha JAV4Life
its a joke retard "haha" :rolleyes:
7k pounds daily, just forgot to mention how your job allows you to work from home, it needs no qualifications and is minmal effort. very cool making millions a year.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
its a joke retard "haha" :rolleyes:
7k pounds daily, just forgot to mention how your job allows you to work from home, it needs no qualifications and is minmal effort. very cool making millions a year.
Could be anything , Soccer Player or just a random Boss

I watched some Entertainment News on my local TV Station. There is this Kid who topped up an online game 500US$ a day:rolleyes:

This kid is a son of a famous Actor.
The fuck did i watched:cry: , Kid only like 6-7 years old , so jelly:(

Some people do have a lot of money compare to the others

Sorry 4 bad English~

===============================================

While I don't reject any Samus if it's possible
Honestly i am glad the Author moving to someone new~

jilboobseksi

May 10, 2020
Could be anything , Soccer Player or just a random Boss

I watched some Entertainment News on my local TV Station. There is this Kid who topped up an online game 500US$ a day:rolleyes:

This kid is a son of a famous Actor.
The fuck did i watched:cry: , Kid only like 6-7 years old , so jelly:(

Some people do have a lot of money compare to the others

Sorry 4 bad English~

===============================================

While I don't reject any Samus if it's possible
Honestly i am glad the Author moving to someone new~
Football player.
Programmer.
Trader.
Investors.
etc.

And btw don't be ashamed of your language skills. As long as we communicated well you're doing great. That's the purpose of language. A bridge of communication.

Cheers, mate.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
does anyone know what kind of audio editing software SFM animators use to create sound for their videos? im interested in creating audio for some old stuff from multiple artists but I have no idea where to start

rino 14

Feb 5, 2019
[QUOTE="Subaru 678, publicación: 12123857, miembro ES una de las perras mas calientes en todas las animaciones , vestida con medias en red y tacones altos excitante!!!

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
It's been so long since the last update that I even forgot about this thread.
So, any update on the latest big project? Not just the vs vs thing?
I believe someone said something about it being close to completion months ago, but not sure if that's really the case at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Subaru xv7

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Nope. 26RegionSFM spending a lot of time learning the bullshit of blender which was he admit very difficult, instead investing his time listen to the fans of what they want.
now I'm not studying the blender, all my energy and time is spent on the film.I make posters in a blender in my free time.I never listened to the fans, I did it once, they chose Tina for her film First Assignment.It's just that people don't understand at all that sometimes their desires can't be done in 3d, technically.And stop asking for this shit, pregnancy, Foot fetish and similar shit.I hate it.This has never been and will never be in my films.sometimes I read a message here and am surprised that people know more news about me than I share on their platforms.)))))

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
now I'm not studying the blender, all my energy and time is spent on the film.I make posters in a blender in my free time.I never listened to the fans, I did it once, they chose Tina for her film First Assignment.It's just that people don't understand at all that sometimes their desires can't be done in 3d, technically.And stop asking for this shit, pregnancy, Foot fetish and similar shit.I hate it.This has never been and will never be in my films.sometimes I read a message here and am surprised that people know more news about me than I share on their platforms.
noooo you cant just.jpg

Nooooo you have to do exactly what I want!!!!!!!!1111

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes