5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nosmits

Apr 11, 2019
Maybe to get around it he will have to remove the werewolf scenes from the movie.
I remember Studio FOW getting into trouble for the Mila Red Riding hood movies for that reason.

I mean he cant not release it. The first trailer was released back in March of last year. This has had alot of time put in it and must be nearly finished.

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
He super stalled full moon 2 to the point patreon gave him an excuse to drop the project, even though it was mostly finished from what I saw.

Couldn't he just put up a disclaimer at the start of all his videos claiming that they are of a fictional setup and not depicting any of the things patreon wants him to take his videos down for?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fustei666

Nosmits

Apr 11, 2019
Another thing i suppose he could do is simply release it publicly and not through Patron. Don't even watermark it with his logo. Could then say patron didn't fund it.

Reactions: Balkazzaar

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
And what will he tell the investigators who sat on his patreon and paid, perhaps only because of the full moon 2? threw? and it turns out he deceived his investigators. that's the whole boy

Devica

Jan 27, 2020
He should just do with FOW did with the WoW movie. When FOW got in legal trouble from Blizzard over the Yrel gangrape video they said they were scraping the project, released it anonymously on torrents and blamed "evil chinese hackers"for distributing it and it was beyond their control.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well this is a whole new level of stupid by the "Trust & Safety" team. Also might be a coincidence but I find it funny that they are using biblical names for their representatives. This guy is Abel and another rep that was giving another content creator a hard time had the name Mary.

Region: I will have to remove all the content of Full Moon 2,I will keep you updated...

you wrote to me about Subscribe Star.Yes, I know about this platform, but the problem is that payments do not work, once upon a time I requested a payment, this request hangs to this day.

View attachment 1005226 View attachment 1005227
damn, that's actually fucking retarded

Aug 24, 2017
Well this is a whole new level of stupid by the "Trust & Safety" team. Also might be a coincidence but I find it funny that they are using biblical names for their representatives. This guy is Abel and another rep that was giving another content creator a hard time had the name Mary.

Region: I will have to remove all the content of Full Moon 2,I will keep you updated...

you wrote to me about Subscribe Star.Yes, I know about this platform, but the problem is that payments do not work, once upon a time I requested a payment, this request hangs to this day.

View attachment 1005226 View attachment 1005227
WTF

Yany Laupoodd

Dec 23, 2019
this is called: I wanted to shit on subscribers, I will tremble with my paws in front of Patreon, because money is most important, why go anywhere, in short, he fuck this region
26reg alway been a commie asshole lying about substar since it's located in russia. he's just worried he'll lose too much money, even thought people for years have told him to go to substar.

Reactions: Rama sanjaya

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
not for long, unless he finds a way to release his videos without them being removed and him being banned. People have mentioned multiple options, the real question is if he'll go for any of them.
Animopron when through the same trouble, he had no other chance than changing to subscribestar.
Any hint he's funding any other work with patreon money and they'll ban him for good.

26 either sucks up and changes to subscribestar like most others or just close shop, that's it.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes