5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Sounds like you're talking about the 4chan thread. That place just became people arguing about futa or raging about G. Butch every few months. That's actually how i came across f95 myself. Because i was looking for other communities
Absolutely based Anon...Well technically not Anon. Absolutely based Minato. Now if the person who used to be the OP back in the Studio FOW days could migrate over it would be awesome. Got so bad ppl would seemingly not post any interracial to avoid racist arguments. Luckily here that never happens. Truly sucks because I missed out on so many great long animators.

Reactions: Minato_EX

Kiri-Be

Jun 18, 2018
The only mirror for Training Days 2 that is still up is Filesupload.
Terminal,Nopy and Uploadhaven are removed/down.

athanato

May 11, 2018
That's the problem with letting the internet to a dozen American companies, where people are either Puritan or feminazi.
the same puritans and feminazis that get off on rough sex and 50 shades of grey stories, they are hypocrites

Reactions: rf96

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
Hope it is worth the wait
Well, see the post above, read what is written. someone asks a question about how much is ready? and about the scene with Pai chan, then he gives an answer ... at that time a picture of Pai chan with a book appears on his twitter, the same as that of Mila at the beginning of full moon 2 ... I'm certainly not nostradamus, but it will either be a continuation , or a separate branch of the full moon. in general, I don't know. And yet, on Twitter they asked the question, what about FM 2? he was answered W.I.P, that's all.

Reactions: Pairy Henis

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Well, see the post above, read what is written. someone asks a question about how much is ready? and about the scene with Pai chan, then he gives an answer ... at that time a picture of Pai chan with a book appears on his twitter, the same as that of Mila at the beginning of full moon 2 ... I'm certainly not nostradamus, but it will either be a continuation , or a separate branch of the full moon. in general, I don't know. And yet, on Twitter they asked the question, what about FM 2? he was answered W.I.P, that's all.
We need Pai Chan own movie then ?

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
I do not know, these are purely theoretical my thoughts, but what will happen in reality, only the 26 region knows
I personally like Pai Chan more than the other character. First time I see 26region make Pai Chan video I thought she is lady from devil may cry. I think Pai Chan own movie will be awesome like Samus and hell knight movie. I remember back in 2019 before 26region make full moon 2 he posted pai Chan and warewolf picture than he'll make a movie with her. But unfortunately it didn't happen, if you look back in his Twitter you probably find it. Pai Chan with golden skimpy outfits and warewolf very hot even someone post the picture on 4chan and it's become hot topic almost 25 anon talk about it. But once again 26 region didn't make it and yet full moon 2 happen with Mila and honoka. So sorry for long story though guys

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
here is new information from the mouth of 26region
Google translation of this:
The animation is finished, you need to write subtitles and send the vidos to the actresses for dubbing in the hope that they are free. Then get the sound and do lipsing (animation of the lips) to also voice the atmosphere and the monsters. The video lasts almost an hour and do everything else. Patrick fires me up.

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
Google translation of this:
The animation is finished, you need to write subtitles and send the vidos to the actresses for dubbing in the hope that they are free. Then get the sound and do lipsing (animation of the lips) to also voice the atmosphere and the monsters. The video lasts almost an hour and do everything else. Patrick fires me up.
I will translate ok. all is correct except for the last sentence. patrick is watching me.

grimbee2020

Dec 1, 2020
The video lasts almost an hour and do everything else. Patrick fires me up.
Google translation is okay exept for the last 2 sentences. Here's a lil' better version: "The video lasts almost an hour and doing everything alone is a real bitch. Patreon is watching my every move."

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
Google translation is okay exept for the last 2 sentences. Here's a lil' better version: "The video lasts almost an hour and doing everything alone is a real bitch. Patreon is watching my every move."
Patrick this is Patreon, I am Russian and I understood everything he wrote, and there is not even a bitch, but a drochevo

Feb 17, 2021
Patrick this is Patreon, I am Russian and I understood everything he wrote, and there is not even a bitch, but a drochevo
what is a drochevo. Also since you are russian, subscribstar was made by a russian but why is it difficult for 26region to get money out? Are banks in russia very strict?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes