5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
what is a drochevo. Also since you are russian, subscribstar was made by a russian but why is it difficult for 26region to get money out? Are banks in russia very strict?
here not everything is so simple, I honestly do not even know, banks are working, the withdrawal of electronic money is the same as what happened to him for sure, I don’t know, but drochevo is masturbation in a vague form

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
В данном контексте подразумевается тяжелая, изматывающая работа, ты всерьёз считаешь, что это невозможно перевести? В английском нет подходящих слов или выражений? Я вот как-то не парился с переводом этого предложения.
firstly, write in English, and secondly, yes! there are no such extraordinary words, you can convey the word, but not the meaning of the word (if you want to convey the meaning, write it more correctly, I just translated the text, did not bother with the phrase, I understood it), and on this I consider the further dialogue to be closed, because it is useless

USSMaDick

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone got any idea if the flashback scene in Training Days 2 are scenes from previous works, and if so which one? I recognize the ones in the alt version but not the regular one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
na those were just short animations he did in addition to the project. they were probably going to be 1 minute animations is my guess. its also likely he decided to add a few things in last minute.

• Sad
Reactions: Symbolsz

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
as I understand it, you are his subscriber, or you are dealing with someone who is subscribed, because he does the work, but does not post it to the general one because of the pressure of twitter and patreon. Tell me what is known for the full moon 2 "at least there is not a lot of information? I know just that he wrote the script and was sent to the voice acting, that's all, I don't know anything else (translated by transliteration)

Reactions: fustei666

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
as I understand it, you are his subscriber, or you are dealing with someone who is subscribed, because he does the work, but does not post it to the general one because of the pressure of twitter and patreon. Tell me what is known for the full moon 2 "at least there is not a lot of information? I know just that he wrote the script and was sent to the voice acting, that's all, I don't know anything else (translated by transliteration)
He's doing subtitles atm, besides that he's working on a new Helena movie that'll be about 10 mins

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
He's doing subtitles atm, besides that he's working on a new Helena movie that'll be about 10 mins
So nothing is known about the full moon 2? Again unknown, he just feeds the campaign with promises on Twitter. sorry, I do not have the opportunity to subscribe to it, so I would bring it to clean water

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes