5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
Looks like he's asking for money and voice actress are asking for a lot more. I always thought VA's cost about $500-$600 at most for ready a page full of lines, and it's not like their real identity is tied to it either. But $1k seems way out there unless they recruit the same exact voice actress for their canon characters like how StudioFow did with Mila in the Woods.

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Looks like he's asking for money and voice actress are asking for a lot more. I always thought VA's cost about $500-$600 at most for ready a page full of lines, and it's not like their real identity is tied to it either. But $1k seems way out there unless they recruit the same exact voice actress for their canon characters like how StudioFow did with Mila in the Woods.
I know basically nothing about DOA, but they got her ACTUAL voice actress? I'm surprised she was able to do that, since some companies don't allow VA's to voice their characters for fan projects.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
I won't pretend I actually know the rates of any VA but just from my thought process on how many hours of work it would take to record one hour of quality voice acting this seems about right. Maybe not the 5k but the 2,7k seems reasonable for me. If the quality of the acting and of the recording is accordingly.
Well not just that tho but they have to do more than one take per line (at least I hope they do since these are professionals) so yeah technically five g's but even she thinks that's a bit excessive. very generous of her too to pass up on that, good on her. (y)

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
Well not just that tho but they have to do more than one take per line (at least I hope they do since these are professionals) so yeah technically five g's but even she thinks that's a bit excessive. very generous of her too to pass up on that, good on her. (y)
she demanded 2700 for the transfer, but he does not count on this amount? or what? I don’t understand. Moreover, he spoke for 2 actresses, so it turns out that he needs to pay 5+ thousand?

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
she demanded 2700 for the transfer, but he does not count on this amount? or what? I don’t understand. Moreover, he spoke for 2 actresses, so it turns out that he needs to pay 5+ thousand?
What do you mean he does not count on this amount?

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
maybe less or something like that, I'm not familiar with the prices, so I asked
He knew it wasn't gonna be cheap, he said on discord he's fine with the price anyways so all good. He did mention tho that since that is pretty expensive that he's increasing the patreon pledge prices because of how much this ends up costing him so if you guys are considering supporting him please do he'll love to have you on board.

• Angry
Reactions: MilfsWay

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
He knew it wasn't gonna be cheap, he said on discord he's fine with the price anyways so all good. He did mention tho that since that is pretty expensive that he's increasing the patreon pledge prices because of how much this ends up costing him so if you guys are considering supporting him please do he'll love to have you on board.
I would gladly support him, but I live in a region where there are no translations, only within the republic

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes