5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
Just want to inform anyone that was eager to watch the mini Helena animation as an appetizer for Full Moon 2. That got delayed as well, he won't be able to pay the second voice actress for Full Moon 2 until June as well. Ran out of money paying the voice actress; I assume he's taken the cost of living out of the equation as well unless he still has his day job as he is a family man.

Support the guy if you can.​

I think it would help on his part if his patreon was set to charge patrons immediately rather than end of month also.

Drpavel1

Mar 7, 2020
Honestly is anyone still excited? I pretty much lost interest. I like his shorter stuff better. Kind of hate honoka too

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Honestly is anyone still excited? I pretty much lost interest. I like his shorter stuff better. Kind of hate honoka too
I have a couple of months worth of interest left but if this drags on like Darklust's movie production did I'll lose a bit of goodwill towards 26Region.

Reactions: Kokabiel65

Joshua2198

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone know or have his old renders of pictures and both of his Jill Valentine animations? And did he ever do a samus tentacle fuck video or no?

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone know or have his old renders of pictures and both of his Jill Valentine animations? And did he ever do a samus tentacle fuck video or no?
I don't think he's ever done a tentacle animation? idk could be wrong, maybe pre patreon.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes