5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
I can't stand it! The wait is fucking killing me. I need to see this movie! (the lip sync does need a bit more work though)
In the future he doesn't think he'll ever do a project this big again so don't worry about waiting a long time again after this release. Actually he also has a Honaka project in the works rn but he can't afford to pay the VA's until june or july he estimates, so if anyone is planning on supporting 26 please do he'll very much appreciate it.

Reactions: zxxxz

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
So we aren't going to see Full Moon II until July/August since he can't pay the VA's until then?!?!? :mad:
there is also lip syncing. The result is either July, maybe even August, and then who knows, all that remains is to wait, in principle, which is what we are doing)

snakeup

May 17, 2020

I don't follow 26RegionSFM too closely and just pop in every once in a while but I was wondering about the vid you posted. Is there a different version of Helena with the alien? I really liked the animation but didn't understand why the video was edited to jump from scene to scene so much. Anyway, hope someone can shed some light on this and thanks for the post.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
I don't follow 26RegionSFM too closely and just pop in every once in a while but I was wondering about the vid you posted. Is there a different version of Helena with the alien? I really liked the animation but didn't understand why the video was edited to jump from scene to scene so much. Anyway, hope someone can shed some light on this and thanks for the post.
It's from a trailer for the upcoming Helena animation, it won't be released until sometime after July or August cause that's when 26 is able to afford VA.

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeup and zxxxz

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
I am always seriously floored by his work. If I could tell this to him directly, I would. With his skills, if he moves to blender, my god he will ne the next rigid3d or icedev. My god, it would be gr8 if he moves to blender.
Sorry to burst your bubble but he's not planning on doing that anytime soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Balkazzaar

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Sorry to burst your bubble but he's not planning on doing that anytime soon.
A lot of sfm artists moved to blender from sfm. Sumthindifrnt is an example. The transition will be bumpy, but I think he can do it. But hey like you said, it's his choice to make. I only know one side of the story.

Reactions: Pairy Henis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes