5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
UPDATE:
26Region is close to being done. In the included chart below it shows what has and has not been rendered. Audio from the VA was received a while back. Animations are all done, just lip-syncing and rendering. New environment from Sarah and the Unknown Planet 10 is being worked on. Looks like old ruins, and if the starring monster for 10 is still the same, Yautja(Predator), then it makes sense. helena_progress.jpg

Projects in the pipeline are:
  • Helena the Alien Carrier (Approximately 75% done, tentative on October release, 20-30+ minutes I think)
  • Sarah and the Unknown Planet 10 ( Monster is a Yautja unless he changes it, stop asking why it's no longer "Samus" you morons; has yet to be started on. The Sarah Bryant model now has modeled nipples instead of texture though, may or may not release this year)
  • His 60 second poll animations that he releases every other week
As always, support this guy if you like the smut being made because if not him then who?

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
Hey thanks for the video! That clip is one of the best.
Sorry I just read this, I've been too busy.

I'm actually looking for this animation:

View attachment 1445262 View attachment 1445263 View attachment 1445264

That's Samus right? I'm a little out of the lore, but who's Sarah?
I thought it was the same Samus model with different eye color.
sarah bryant is a character from the video game virtua fighter, she looks like samus so folks were just sticking her in a zero suit and calling her samus. Nintendo has been sending dmca takedowns to folks the last few years so that is why folks are just calling her sarah now.

Reactions: dpdp666
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes