5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Also just me, or is 26 the only one that seems to be trying to mimic Murakami's directing style?

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I saw his checklist for the movie on his Twitter and I’m personally excited to see Helena sucking eggs! Haven’t seen a lot of that in his videos, more with alien eggs in general. Sure you see cum inflation and even potential alien pregnancy in his movies sometimes, I just haven’t seen in any of 26’s vids of the waifu giving birth or sucking in eggs (only artist I’ve really seen it from very often is TheNestAnimations). Really excited for this!
does TheNestAnimations have a thread here ? where can i download his videos ?

Reactions: Putaokami
Feb 17, 2021
UPDATE:
Not much to update. He's halfway done with rendering with Helena and the Alien Carrier. Probably out next out month possibly in time for Halloween. Do take note, he is also doing his poll animations, not sure if that has an impact on this. I know I said I wouldn't leak images, videos, or links but with this I'll give it a pass.

helena_progress.jpg

Feb 17, 2021
So the unmarked "helena scripts" aren't written out or voiced yet I'm assuming?
Everything is animated, and the lips are lip-synced since he has received the audio from the voice actress. Now he is rendering and compositing them into the final animation. Think of that image I uploaded as a checklist, and milestone. Charon Tier($40) on patreon will be receiving the first segment early as a bonus for shelling out $40 subs.

**To clarify, the shit that Charon Tier subscribers get will be in the final release, like watching the first 20 minutes of a movie before a movie gets released. I say this because people gets so antsy and demanding that they're going to be missing out. Your dick can wait, and I am sure there's a leaker here that subs the bare minimum to leak the full release. I know some sub only on release month. I'll share the release date once things gets finalized.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes