5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ottohahn

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah but IMO when you do that quality jump and begin to do stuff with VA you can't turn back anymore. It's feels like a downgrade, not only to your audience, but to yourself as a creator. He's on the right track.
Sometimes I would prefer to have the option to choose text over spoken dialogue. Some of the dialogue is impossible to buy when you hear it from a VA, by reading it (combined with good voice samples) you can add the excitement you want to hear and make it sound right in your head. I think Main Component is still my favorite video, the voice sample for Rachel is so perfect imo. Does anybody know where the sample comes from?

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone has collection for the first season short videos?
Also, I've downloaded the stuff on the parent post, but are there videos that aren't included there other than the seasonal short videos?

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
I saw his checklist for the movie on his Twitter and I’m personally excited to see Helena sucking eggs! Haven’t seen a lot of that in his videos, more with alien eggs in general. Sure you see cum inflation and even potential alien pregnancy in his movies sometimes, I just haven’t seen in any of 26’s vids of the waifu giving birth or sucking in eggs (only artist I’ve really seen it from very often is TheNestAnimations). Really excited for this!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes