5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Does this guy do the sound design himself? The voice acting is top tier but the sfx could be improved imo.

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
Thankfully he didn't give up and continued the project of an unknown planet with Sara she is the best

Feb 17, 2021
Update
26Region just received the audio files from the VA for Helena and the Unknown Carrier. He will now start animating the lips to lip-sync with the voice. Still no definitive release date, possibly end of this month or next month. Total time is roughly 34minutes.

Also, a video with Hitomi and Lei Fang (not sure if both or in separate videos) is due to come out. Total length is at best like 60sec which lines up with his Poll Animations. He'll be doing more Poll Animations which includes new characters. Seems like this will be be something to fill in the gaps in between his long form animations. Not sure if its going to only be 60sec because I still remember him dropping like 3-5 minute animations once a month in between his long ones. Quantity over quality(animation length) I guess? What do you think though, one 60sec animation every other week, or 3-5min animations once a month in between his bigger productions?

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Personally, I don't care for voice actors and all that stuff. I like his shorter animations. I think his Ada handjob and anal one were the best quality ive seen from him.
Voice actors are the life of the project though, they can enhance the quality of a video several times over depending on how good they are.

Lolgay2

Sep 3, 2021
Is there a list of voice actors for each video? I want to know which ones are voiced by Silkymilk (because I think her voice is amazing) and I can't be bothered to download every single one of his videos to check which actors are in which. So far I've got this list:

- Full Moon 2
- Samus and The Unknown Planet 3 REMAKE
- Samus Training Days 2 (?)

What am I missing?

Reactions: Freeknasti

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Is there a list of voice actors for each video? I want to know which ones are voiced by Silkymilk (because I think her voice is amazing) and I can't be bothered to download every single one of his videos to check which actors are in which. So far I've got this list:

- Full Moon 2
- Samus and The Unknown Planet 3 REMAKE
- Samus Training Days 2 (?)

What am I missing?
-Sarah VS Khnum
-Sarah VS Predator
- HELENA VS WEREWOLF
- ADA VS MR.X

They're not full movies but they're voiced by Silky Milk so they're definitely worth checking out if you already haven't.

Feb 17, 2021
Update:
Season 2 of his short animations (60 sec) have started, judging by how the last season went, every character may get made and supporters are voting who they went to see soon. I think its also indicative of what models he has in his stable. Do note, he does not make models these models, these models are created by other people for use in SFM.

Characters are:
Ayane, Kasumi, Hitomi, Lisa, Momiji, Rachel, Christie, Helena, Honoka, Kokoro, Lei Fang, Marie Rose, Mila Tina, Ivy, Jill, Mai, Ada, Cassie, Nyotengu, Claire, Samus Aran Sarah Bryant , Black Cat, Tifa, Mileena, Scarlett, Judie, Yennifer, Lady, Kitana, Sindel, Harley Quinn, Triss, Bela, and 2B

***As always, support the guy. It's going to be autumn soon and Russia gets really cold.

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
While the voice acting is nice an all, I think it really slows down the process by a lot and probably just overall more expensive. I didn't mind at all when all we had were subtitles and moaning sounds.

ArcherUBW

Jul 19, 2018
While the voice acting is nice an all, I think it really slows down the process by a lot and probably just overall more expensive. I didn't mind at all when all we had were subtitles and moaning sounds.
Yeah but IMO when you do that quality jump and begin to do stuff with VA you can't turn back anymore. It's feels like a downgrade, not only to your audience, but to yourself as a creator. He's on the right track.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes