5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
well he said the next project is going to be Sarah so there is hope.
No. Those are just posters. Maybe in the future if there is demand and animating is seems reasonably attainable. But unless things change, Sarah And the Unknown Planet 10 will feature a Yautja (The Predator).

There's an update post a page or to back regarding what he's working on.

Hey thanks for the video! That clip is one of the best.
Sorry I just read this, I've been too busy.

I'm actually looking for this animation:

View attachment 1445262 View attachment 1445263 View attachment 1445264

That's Samus right? I'm a little out of the lore, but who's Sarah?
I thought it was the same Samus model with different eye color.
I don't think that's an animation. 26Region makes many posters. To my knowledge there isn't an animation with a Salarian either. It's called Sarah to remove any callbacks to Samus Aran, a Nintendo property. The same company that went out of its way to DMCA a homebrew Pokemon game. It's called Sarah because that Samus model you see floating around is a Sarah Bryant Model from Virtua Fighter, they both look alike hence animators are playing on a knifes edge with that technicality.

I feel like every five pages there's always someone confused with the name change; regardless, glad you like the content. If you got some money sub on Patreon, get actual updates from the man himself instead of relying on this forum, hell message him on Patreon if you're looking for an animation and get access to the discord and get links to what you're looking for and be one of countless idea guys that want their fantasy realize.

EDIT: The latest update I posted is quite literally the page 54, the page before this.

Feb 17, 2021
UPDATE:
Getting close to release. 26Region took two days off to work on that Ivy short. He is waiting on the VA to submit the last audio files before he wraps things up; if not, he will be cutting the animations out as well as some the missing story audio. Just to fuck with you coomers, 26Region released the first 20minutes of Helena the Alien Carrier out for his Charon($40) tier Patrons weeks ago and no one has leaked it yet, can't blame them, if I spent $40 to support the guy, why would I leak it to freeloaders. Below is the chart with what is left. No solid release date yet.

helena_progress.jpg

Since I'm feeling a bit gracious, here's some extra on what to expect in Helena the Alien Carrier.
heaven.JPG

snakeup

May 17, 2020
UPDATE:
Getting close to release. 26Region took two days off to work on that Ivy short. He is waiting on the VA to submit the last audio files before he wraps things up; if not, he will be cutting the animations out as well as some the missing story audio. Just to fuck with you coomers, 26Region released the first 20minutes of Helena the Alien Carrier out for his Charon($40) tier Patrons weeks ago and no one has leaked it yet, can't blame them, if I spent $40 to support the guy, why would I leak it to freeloaders. Below is the chart with what is left. No solid release date yet.

View attachment 1447058

Since I'm feeling a bit gracious, here's some extra on what to expect in Helena the Alien Carrier.
View attachment 1447061
Is the 20min version still only available at the $40 tier?

Reactions: Putaokami

shastadaman

Jul 13, 2018
UPDATE:

View attachment 1447058

View attachment 1447061
funny full moon 2 some one released the first 20 so i dont know what is the difference with this one

Reactions: Putaokami
Feb 17, 2021
funny full moon 2 some one released the first 20 so i dont know what is the difference with this one
A while back, it was discovered that you could sub to Charon tier($40) and reap the benefits without getting charged because it was set to bill you at the end of the month and you could unsub before that. Now you get immediately charged with $40 alongside charging at the beginning of the month.

Funny, what you don't know is that Charon Tier members got two more previews other than the leaked first 20minutes. The difference is, so far, there has been no leak of the first 20minutes of Helena the Alien Carrier which you probably would not even know about if I didn't bring it up. Someone prove me wrong.

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Funny, what you don't know is that Charon Tier members got two more previews other than the leaked first 20minutes. The difference is, so far, there has been no leak of the first 20minutes of Helena the Alien Carrier which you probably would not even know about if I didn't bring it up. Someone prove me wrong.
To be honest, I personally am not keen on watching an unfinished 20 min version, I'd rather just patiently wait for the full one, and I think we all know true patience after the constant delays with the full moon project.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
A while back, it was discovered that you could sub to Charon tier($40) and reap the benefits without getting charged because it was set to bill you at the end of the month and you could unsub before that. Now you get immediately charged with $40 alongside charging at the beginning of the month.

Yes, you're right, I set up the payment system, the fee is withdrawn immediately after the subscription.It's good that no one has uploaded the test version because I see unfinished versions of Full Moon 2 on different sites and people think that this is the full version.Thus, people do not go to subscribe to see the final version, as well as with Helena.charon saw a 17-minute video with the first monster, but I didn't pack all the animations, the part with the first monster lasts about 22-25 minutes.

Feb 17, 2021
Yes, you're right, I set up the payment system, the fee is withdrawn immediately after the subscription.It's good that no one has uploaded the test version because I see unfinished versions of Full Moon 2 on different sites and people think that this is the full version.Thus, people do not go to subscribe to see the final version, as well as with Helena.charon saw a 17-minute video with the first monster, but I didn't pack all the animations, the part with the first monster lasts about 22-25 minutes.
And here gentlemen, the man himself graces us with his presence.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I come here every day and read what people are saying about me and how quickly videos are being leaked.
hey i want to take this opportunity to say thank you for all the amazing work you are doing, we are solely here because talented creators like you exist and i want you to know that most of us here would truly love to support the creators that we love and enjoy their work if we had the means financially to do so.

Feb 17, 2021
I come here every day and read what people are saying about me and how quickly videos are being leaked.
The leaks come from the lower affordable tiers. Give Charon Tier like a day or two release before the rest of the tiers. You'll see it will only leak once it release to the other tiers. No one is going to leak content for $40. I know you said you wanted equal release for all tiers, but a day or two for the highest paying isn't that bad.

Reactions: Subaru 678

LesterCordroy

Nov 27, 2017
I'd also like to chime in then and say I really love your work man, the new Helena trailers are looking really good!(and yes, I do happily support you whenever possible via Patreon).

(Also kind of hoping "Alien Carrier" is a double entendre, it'd be a hot ending for Helena to come walking off the spaceship at her destination very nude and also very clearly pregnant. Plus it would tie in nicely with the line in the trailer where she tells the monster not to cum in her pussy:LOL:).

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes