5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
UPDATE:
Charon Tier patrons received the final release or something close to it. Release maybe end of week or this weekend. Not sure if he did follow through on cutting some animations out. If you like mating presses, well you're in for a surprise. Not going to bother doing a release update since I don't share links to the works and the update won't add anything.
Capture.JPG

In other news:

• He has gotten a hold of improved models for Triss, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield. Improved as in they animate better.
  • Nothing new on SAUPX (doubt it will release this year)
  • No news on if he's going to do a short to cap 2021 off, maybe it will be a suprise, maybe its not. I miss the days of unannounced uploads of lengthy animations that aren't part of his SAUP series.
  • Attached below is who is left on the Poll animations (Note: If we are to follow what happened with the last Poll Animation season, every character gets made, and people are just voting who they want to see next)
VOTE 2 SEASON 5.jpg

If you're not willing to shell out $40 to sub for at least on release month, then you ain't horny enough.

Jul 6, 2017
What is this? PH is blocked in my country.
Change the .com to .fr or .de if those don’t work free vpns are your friend. :p

If you’re paranoid about apps then site mirrors are your next best friend.

If you’re looking for vpns or site mirror ask google.

Plus PH is shittier now since the purge.

Reactions: qqslg
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes