5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

halophile95

Jul 10, 2021
In the compilation video inside Various Works, there are scenes from The Main Component but with Ivy instead. Is there a more complete version of this video?

May 4, 2020
I thought Alien Carrier was much better than Full Moon 2, I enjoyed it a lot, but I feel like he missed an opportunity to do mild preg content with a name like "Alien Carrier". He kind of hints at it with the first monster fuck, but doesn't really go the distance. I know it's not his shtick at all, it doesn't have to be really, but even just a post-credits with a 5 second animation would've been extremely on flavor for the video. Those who don't like it can just avoid it and those who do get a lot out of it from a story standpoint. Missed opportunity.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
SilkyMilk is making bank right now off this dude lol. If anyone deserves it tho its her since her voice is A fucking plus.

Feb 17, 2021
SilkyMilk is making bank right now off this dude lol. If anyone deserves it tho its her since her voice is A fucking plus.
Well duh, not many artist are making long movies anymore. Just loops. How much money do you think she makes if she says one line and a few moans on a 60 second animation?

Jul 6, 2017
Like what others have already stated AC>FM2

Might just be that AC had better exposition and scene transitions for me but its less of a clustered mess. Plus he finally put those tiddies to work.

That kissing scene where she was being squeezed while standing and the one where she was being sucked and fucked was fire!

I’ll make up for being a pirate mate, just not today.:ROFLMAO:

TokioRiot

Apr 5, 2020
Well duh, not many artist are making long movies anymore. Just loops. How much money do you think she makes if she says one line and a few moans on a 60 second animation?
For the time invested in one line + moans on a 60 second animation? I would assume she makes pretty good money on it.

• Angry
Reactions: MilfsWay
Feb 17, 2021
For the time invested in one line + moans on a 60 second animation? I would assume she makes pretty good money on it.
There's going to be a legal precedent, once artist have enough voicelines and audiofiles from these VA's. Unless the line is very specific, what stops someone from just reusing lines and moans?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Any chance of getting compressed links to the vids after april of 2020 so peeps don't need to go crawling through the thread to find them if they've been uploaded in bits and pieces?

Vagician

Aug 8, 2020
26RegionSFM Have you ever considered selling them on the stores such as Affect3Dstore?
Don't they have a ban on beast?
Really? Might be credit card companies again. But do tentacles/ animal dildos count as beast content? I could have sworn I’ve seen some of those there before.
Eh, it's... a not well enforced rule. They've had some monster stuff like Alita and Venom. I think they've had some minotaur and orc stuff too. But it's a strong gray area. I think semi-established futa artists are given a bit of leeway with side content. Since this is 26's only theme, I don't think it would be approved. He could always try though. It's not like submitting the request comes with any real downside.

Reactions: Jstarndmpserby
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes