5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Soviet Maple

Jan 8, 2021
okay then I will relate freelance (Patreon, SubStar, OnlyFans, Twitch, Youtube, etc) to streaming (Netflix, D+, Crunchyroll, etc) subscription
just because I watched pirated Witcher series, doesn't mean I can't say it's worse than books/games
many youtubers rely on Patreon, doesn't mean I can't leave negative comment on their videos
-------
you say it's not a product, then why is he mad that people share his Art with wider audience?
the moment you make something exclusive in exchange for money makes it a product, regardless of payment model
would you keep paying if they stopped producing content indefinitely?
of course not, you are buying entertainment one way or another
-------
on a side note: if Art is subjective and feedback is subjective, then why does one anecdotal opinion matter over other?

Last edited:
Reactions: Putaokami
Feb 17, 2021
that doesn't make any sense
  • if I got a game on Steam for free, am I not allowed to leave a review?
  • if I watched a movie for free, am I not allowed to discuss plot holes?
  • if I got upgraded to business class ticket for free, am I not allowed to complain that stewardess was rude?
  • if I got free night at hotel, do I just ignore bed bugs?
you can always evaluate service or product, regardless of how you acquired it
if anything opinion from someone who got it for free has no purchase bias
Less stake is involved, ultimately. Sure your points are all valid. But ultimately you can drop it whenever without much of a hinderance to you other than your time which you can argue is more valuable. But for someone who invested/spent money of a product of some sort, their opinions and criticism are more valid than someone that got it for "free" as those people vested more than just time, there was an expectation that has or hasn't been met. Imagine this; you commission something one artist does it for free and one does it at a cost. Who would you be more upset with if the artist does not fulfill.

It boils down to the guy that PM'd 26Region as:
  • Has been getting it for free
  • Spends the € to be patron expecting sUPeR SEkrit bonuses(come on now really?)
  • Realizes its just his videos which can be found for free on the internet
  • Complains to 26Region why he paid € if the videos are the same as the ones found for free on the net
  • Tells 26Region he'll stop subbing and continue to get it for free off the net
Was that necessary? Hardly constructive criticism. Not something even worth DM'ing the guy. Equivalent to a customer at Wal-Mart that they've lost a customer because they can find the same shit at the local Dollar Tree.

impliying that the dude paid the people who made the models and the mods he is using.............
He already says he gets those from LordAardvarks releases; he also commissions modifications to those models if need be. He spends money on VA's, what makes you think he doesn't do the due diligence of paying people for work. Only people he doesn't pay are the Mods on the Discord. You can argue the use of characters from companies, but that argument can be made for anyone even if those artist makes the models from scratch.

rektar

May 26, 2020
dedicated to those people who say "if you merge the video into open access, then people will want to support you"
People say you should do it not cause everyone will magically support you, but because it provides advertising. Most people who dont support you, wont magically start to support you if you manage to stop leaks. The best way to access more people who are willing to pay, is to expand the number of people who know about your work. Leaking does that, but you could get ahead of the leaks by posting lower resolution versions of your videos first. That often results in less of a reason for people to leak, and also creates a reason for people to support you (higher resolutions).

Ask yourself what the difference would be between now (full resolution leaks) or the suggested release of lower resolution videos. Your videos are still all over tube sites in both situations, but in one scenario there is a higher chance the person in your screenshot would have a reason to keep paying.

Soviet Maple

Jan 8, 2021
there are two types of people who pirate video:
  1. never pay
  2. will pay after verifying product matches their standard
can't do anything about the 1st group, but 2nd will bring money with exposure
releases his work publicly after a certain time, this way his patreons get "early access"

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
there are two types of people who pirate video:
  1. never pay
  2. will pay after verifying product matches their standard
can't do anything about the 1st group, but 2nd will bring money with exposure
That’s true, I do that with most products.

I pirated Skyrim before buying it. Finished the main story too. Now I bought it on steam 3 times lol.

I also pirated a few comic/stills/cgs from various artists. I bought some of those back from online retailers. And I share them out to people too. We were all poor once, we gotta propagate the give and take cycle for the next generation!

I pirated a Japanese game, now I own original 1/4 scale figures of said game.

Its not that I don’t like paying for good work, its just that It takes a while for me to trust. And when that trust is broken that’s it.

Also I’m more of a pay once kind of guy and I don’t like the recurring shit.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
that doesn't make any sense
  • if I got a game on Steam for free, am I not allowed to leave a review?
  • if I watched a movie for free, am I not allowed to discuss plot holes?
  • if I got upgraded to business class ticket for free, am I not allowed to complain that stewardess was rude?
  • if I got free night at hotel, do I just ignore bed bugs?
you can always evaluate service or product, regardless of how you acquired it
if anything opinion from someone who got it for free has no purchase bias

You forget something important though.

People here do not actually "get a product for free."

No.

They are stealing.

It's the very reason someone who arrives in a hospital close to death because the car he lifted has faulty brakes has exactly ZERO rights to complain.

It's always the thief's fault when the product doesn't fit.

That's something people here LOVE to forget all the time.

They think they are good people, when in fact any day they can get visited by the authorities and get a nice long sentence behind bars.
People here are bad, evil people who are causing serious harm and damage every day.

And that is good. So have some pride in your nature.
And get yourself a proper sabre. Pirates need a proper sabre.

Soviet Maple

Jan 8, 2021
...They are stealing...
making another car takes manufacturing and shipping cost, there is no cost to produce a copy of a digital product
"you wouldn't pirate a car" is a dumb argument
like I said in the previous post, digital creator doesn't lose money because pirates wouldn't buy it in the first place
------
if thief made braking mechanism malfunction in the process of GTA then fair, but if it was broken in the first place I don't see your point
what is the difference between owner getting in the accident or a thief?
do people on "naughty" list have less human rights?
------
"pirates are evil people" no shit? who actually feels moral high ground over paying customers?

Last edited:

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Are the extra scenes in the credits for Helena the Alien Carrier separate videos? Or exclusively in Helena the Alien Carrier? There seemed to be some new content there.

Reactions: qqslg

skeletonngunn

Jan 12, 2019
People messaging me asking why I am being a "rat" and sharing his patron videos/links. Let me clarify some stuff

1) I am not subbed to 26regionSFM on Patreon or SubscribeStar
2) I uploaded Helena The Alien Carrier to this website after Torrenting it from a private Torrent site
3) Most NSFW animations from popular creators are available on private torrent/discords sites with in a couple of hours of them being released, I'm just a messenger that uploads here.
4)Piracy is inevitable at some point, whether it be on release day or a few days later, not everyone has money to buy.
thanks king

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
People messaging me asking why I am being a "rat" and sharing his patron videos/links. Let me clarify some stuff

1) I am not subbed to 26regionSFM on Patreon or SubscribeStar
2) I uploaded Helena The Alien Carrier to this website after Torrenting it from a private Torrent site
3) Most NSFW animations from popular creators are available on private torrent/discords sites with in a couple of hours of them being released, I'm just a messenger that uploads here.
4)Piracy is inevitable at some point, whether it be on release day or a few days later, not everyone has money to buy.
5.You are on a pirate site

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Non Compressed version torrent
- - - -
This torrent file dosnt seem to be working, its not downloading......

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes