5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 6, 2017
Eh, it's... a not well enforced rule. They've had some monster stuff like Alita and Venom. I think they've had some minotaur and orc stuff too. But it's a strong gray area. I think semi-established futa artists are given a bit of leeway with side content. Since this is 26's only theme, I don't think it would be approved. He could always try though. It's not like submitting the request comes with any real downside.
Yeah I was wondering about those too since I remember seeing them. Might be some comics too. Plus most of the works there are original characters [OC] I believe. Would be bad if papa nintendo came and put his gun down on the table.

Then again its not Samus but then again would people want to risk it?

Feb 17, 2021
Eh, it's... a not well enforced rule. They've had some monster stuff like Alita and Venom. I think they've had some minotaur and orc stuff too. But it's a strong gray area. I think semi-established futa artists are given a bit of leeway with side content. Since this is 26's only theme, I don't think it would be approved. He could always try though. It's not like submitting the request comes with any real downside.
Gray area; define beastiality. What is considered a lower animal. Any artist that use dogs, and horses are beastiality. But what about the use of Centuars and Werewolves. Best way to know is to actually submit it and argue why it's not beastiality. One can argue a Princess kissing a frog as beastiality, but not Beauty and the Beast.

Yeah I was wondering about those too since I remember seeing them. Might be some comics too. Plus most of the works there are original characters [OC] I believe. Would be bad if papa nintendo came and put his gun down on the table.

Then again its not Samus but then again would people want to risk it?
You're right. 26RegionSFM can't sell his works on that store. Those models are modifications of model rips from the game, reusing assets created by someone else. It creates a legal precedence on companies to take legal action. It's like selling Mario Maker levels, or ripping assets from a game and making something else and selling it as your own. Right now 26Region is still flying under the radar as with most smut artists. Lots of legal loop holes. Remember, we technically aren't buying these animations, we are just being patrons to his arts and he releases these animations for "free" to this patrons, well more free to others in some cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vagician

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
The more I keep hearing about the banhammer coming down on random artists, I start thinking Thanos was right. Lawyers and Nintendo... Two entities that should be Thanos-snapped from existance.

Reactions: rf96
Feb 17, 2021
The more I keep hearing about the banhammer coming down on random artists, I start thinking Thanos was right. Lawyers and Nintendo... Two entities that should be Thanos-snapped from existance.
You're looking at it from an entitled perspective. These companies have all the right to stamp these out at their own discretion. Remember, all these artist are animating characters from beloved franchise. Very few are OC. These companies spent a lot of money on the art department grinding out characters on how they look. The proverbial Rule34 has always existed a long time, companies know that (for a long time in Hollywood if someone got a producer role, the company would show you rule34 shit of their IPs and tell the producers its inevitable); it's just now that these types of content are getting dangerously close to mainstream viewing and those companies will be first in line in terms of responsibility. Can't imagine what would happen if parents found out about the infamous Ankha animation and blames Nintendo and things go full Streisand effect.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
People messaging me asking why I am being a "rat" and sharing his patron videos/links. Let me clarify some stuff

1) I am not subbed to 26regionSFM on Patreon or SubscribeStar
2) I uploaded Helena The Alien Carrier to this website after Torrenting it from a private Torrent site
3) Most NSFW animations from popular creators are available on private torrent/discords sites with in a couple of hours of them being released, I'm just a messenger that uploads here.
4)Piracy is inevitable at some point, whether it be on release day or a few days later, not everyone has money to buy.

Oct 20, 2021
People messaging me asking why I am being a "rat" and sharing his patron videos/links. Let me clarify some stuff

1) I am not subbed to 26regionSFM on Patreon or SubscribeStar
2) I uploaded Helena The Alien Carrier to this website after Torrenting it from a private Torrent site
3) Most NSFW animations from popular creators are available on private torrent/discords sites with in a couple of hours of them being released, I'm just a messenger that uploads here.
4)Piracy is inevitable at some point, whether it be on release day or a few days later, not everyone has money to buy.
For me you are a hero <3

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
dedicated to those people who say "if you merge the video into open access, then people will want to support you"
Well, thanks to the piracy I knew you exist and I have bought some of your works, however, I would have to be rich to pay for everything I consume on this place. So yeah I get your point, but keep in mind that piracy = people getting to know you and potential more subscribers.

Feb 17, 2021
I think most are missing the point. Piracy and leaks are inevitable. But it's the entitlement is whats the problem. Take advantage of the leaks, whatever. But the entitlement to berate and criticize for something that you got for free, or subbed for a month is the big problem. We have cases of users getting prissy that their fetishes are not realized; we have cases of users saying X is better and that they demand the creator to switch programs despite not being responsible for learning. We have entitled users who think that the creators is responsible for them watching what they would consider "trash" as if its creators fault they wasted their time watching it. I don't think anyone ultimately cares if someone got stuff for free, just do it with grace. From the looks of it the user has been watching for free for a long time, then he subs expecting he'd get more, feels like he wasted money, then unsubs but continues to watch his stuff for free.

Beggars can't be choosers; and with 26Regions case, beggars are trying to be choosers.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
dedicated to those people who say "if you merge the video into open access, then people will want to support you"
Unfortunately people like that will always exist, they don't see it as supporting the artists so that they can continue to create their work, they only see it as a way to access a product. In my opinion it's best to just ignore these people as they're too stupid and greedy for anyone's time.

Soviet Maple

Jan 8, 2021
...criticize for something that you got for free...
that doesn't make any sense
  • if I got a game on Steam for free, am I not allowed to leave a review?
  • if I watched a movie for free, am I not allowed to discuss plot holes?
  • if I got upgraded to business class ticket for free, am I not allowed to complain that stewardess was rude?
  • if I got free night at hotel, do I just ignore bed bugs?
you can always evaluate service or product, regardless of how you acquired it
if anything opinion from someone who got it for free has no purchase bias

Last edited:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
that doesn't make any sense
  • if I got a game on Steam for free, am I not allowed to leave a review?
  • if I watched a movie for free, am I not allowed to discuss plot holes?
  • if I got upgraded to business class ticket for free, am I not allowed to complain that stewardess was rude?
  • if I got free night at hotel, do I just ignore bed bugs?
you can always evaluate service or product, regardless of how you acquired it
if anything opinion from someone who got it for free has no purchase bias
Good point

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
Every one has their point, but here the basic difference is 26region or any other creators do not sell their art! No one buys them, its just there are supporters or patrons who give their money to him in support not in sense of purchase and hence you cannot just take it in point of view of commerce.
Off course people can discuss art but with polite remarks, because it takes a lot to make art. I am a freebie till now, i cannot support him till now, its just my income isn't that much to do it now. My currency is 75 for 1 dollar. But when i will earn enough money i will sub him and many other artists. Just always be polite to artists they put their heart and sole to make something.

Reactions: Putaokami
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes