5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
UPDATE:
Happy New Year ya freeloading degenerates. 26Region released a 10 minute video "Kasumi vs Krampus" two days ago, I wanted to wait longer to see if people caught wind of it and to my surprise no one knew about let alone leaked it. That or some of you got access to the Discord to which that some do not know, new releases are NOT released there. The Claire vs Mr. X video is at the tail end, just waiting on the Voice Actresses to reply back, plus I believe the 5th 7th of January is Russian Christmas so obviously he'll be taking a break. No new news on SAUPX though I suspect it's coming along.

In short, 26Region has/will release roughly 20-30minutes of content within possibly the first two months of 2022 split between two videos. Can he get a round of applause for that, just pushing content that sells using SFM despite everyone saying to move on to Blender?

EDIT: Corrected the date;

Last edited:

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
UPDATE:
Happy New Year ya freeloading degenerates. 26Region released a 10 minute video "Kasumi vs Krampus" two days ago, I wanted to wait longer to see if people caught wind of it and to my surprise no one knew about let alone leaked it. That or some of you got access to the Discord to which that some do not know, new releases are NOT released there. The Claire vs Mr. X video is at the tail end, just waiting on the Voice Actresses to reply back, plus I believe the 5th of January is Russian Christmas so obviously he'll be taking a break. No new news on SAUPX though I suspect it's coming along.

In short, 26Region has/will release roughly 20-30minutes of content within possibly the first two months of 2022 split between two videos. Can he get a round of applause for that, just pushing content that sells using SFM despite everyone saying to move on to Blender?
At the moment they are enjoying their vacation and let their hand rest hahaha

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
UPDATE:
Happy New Year ya freeloading degenerates. 26Region released a 10 minute video "Kasumi vs Krampus" two days ago, I wanted to wait longer to see if people caught wind of it and to my surprise no one knew about let alone leaked it. That or some of you got access to the Discord to which that some do not know, new releases are NOT released there. The Claire vs Mr. X video is at the tail end, just waiting on the Voice Actresses to reply back, plus I believe the 5th of January is Russian Christmas so obviously he'll be taking a break. No new news on SAUPX though I suspect it's coming along.

Russians have Christmas on January 7

Reactions: FalteringRelic
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes