5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

"-_UwU_-"

Feb 6, 2019
Some new stuff with predator in the begining of that vid :
wonder where he is posting stuff nowadays though, i have even thought of subscribing to his patron and whatnot, and seeing updates but his patron page and discord doesnt hold any releases. So i dont really see myself subscribing again. I dont even know where he posts anymore sadly.

Feb 17, 2021
wonder where he is posting stuff nowadays though, i have even thought of subscribing to his patron and whatnot, and seeing updates but his patron page and discord doesnt hold any releases. So i dont really see myself subscribing again. I dont even know where he posts anymore sadly.
He still releases stuff on Patreon and Subscribestar just through mass private messages, he does not post updates on patreon though. He does not release stuff on his Discord because it's full of people that are not Patreon/Subscribestar supporters or was but stopped (hard to keep track), more so now than ever judging by the comments people make on there, also a huge swath of Darklust supports joining hoping/influencing him to do similar abuse content as Darklust, remarking how the girls don't sound in pain enough,but I digress; he does update on there from time to time; and from there I share unto here. 26Region does get annoyed by that but lets be real, he knows there are non supporters on Discord anyway (I think he's more annoyed that I make predictions and some people treat it like gospel, also yes, I am a $$$ supporter since early 2018)

In regards to the Kasumi vs Krampus video, it was okay. Nothing special, just something to line up with russian christmas. Though he does some new sex positions. Not a fan of Kasumi either so that doesn't help with my enthusiasm for the video. This month or next month is the release of the Claire video though.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021

here I upload 1 minute animations and old videos...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes