5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
Seriously man, if 26regionSFM moved to Blender, all his works would evolve to the highest level of awesomeness. For example, i wonder what a thicker curvier version (like the GeneralButch version) of her would look like in this video...
No need, it's great work from him and if he changes it will take longer

Reactions: Propaga
Feb 17, 2021
Not everyone can master blender
This

I am not sure why people don't get it. Blender has higher learning curve than SFM, a whole different beast. Think logically "B-but SFM is old", just because it's old doesn't mean it's bad. As much as people admire Nyl, Wildeer, GB. They push out content at a snails space and in bite sized pieces. So far 26Region released 1hr30minutes worth of content in 2021 alone and is set to release atleast 20-30minutes within the first Quarter of 2022. I just find it weird when people say it would be better in Blender as they fap furiously, would that make it less more fap worthy than it already is?

That being said the only thing I'd like 26Region to explore is using Unreal as an animation platform. Lighting and shading are phenomenal and are in real time. Can you make a movie in it? Sure, people have done so already. If anyone wants to try and animate and had to choose between Blender or Unreal Engine, I'd say the Unreal Engine. I know of one animation done and it's "Encounter in Blackreach" by K-4 Animations. I am pretty sure it was done/rendered in the Unreal Engine, aside from audio and things being lackluster, but I have high hopes for the guy, I'd support him if he had a patreon instead of a BTC wallet address.

TL;DR If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2017
This

I am not sure why people don't get it. Blender has higher learning curve than SFM, a whole different beast. Think logically "B-but SFM is old", just because it's old doesn't mean it's bad. As much as people admire Nyl, Wildeer, GB. They push out content at a snails space and in bite sized pieces. So far 26Region released 1hr30minutes worth of content in 2021 alone and is set to release atleast 20-30minutes within the first Quarter of 2022. I just find it weird when people say it would be better in Blender as they fap furiously, would that make it less more fap worthy than it already is?

That being said the only thing I'd like 26Region to explore is using Unreal as an animation platform. Lighting and shading are phenomenal and are in real time. Can you make a movie in it? Sure, people have done so already. If anyone wants to try and animate and had to choose between Blender or Unreal Engine, I'd say the Unreal Engine. I know of one animation done and it's "Encounter in Blackreach" by K-4 Animations. I am pretty sure it was done/rendered in the Unreal Engine, aside from audio and things being lackluster, but I have high hopes for the guy, I'd support him if he had a patreon instead of a BTC wallet address.

TL;DR If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Just look at Sumthindifrnt for example, his old content is still good to this day but the new blender is so bad (only a few goods looking one but almost all of them are the same)

And Jackerman, A GOD AMONG MAN make content every month and the quality is phenomenal, only a very few people can reach that kind of masterpiece

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
Ok, i watched the first minute from a video (some bluish undead-like giant alien creature) and Samus was very excited to find a new huge cock to taste as she said. This was pretty upbeat and exciting to see her act like that.

Is the general plot that Samus is travelling through outer space and just fucks creatures in the ship or on planets or what? Or is it monster of the week with no timeline and link between everything?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes