5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks. I wish he would make something similar to Kasumi vs Minotaur again, that's the best one yet and much better than most of his other releases. The textures on that one were so much better for one thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vibefrvrr

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Those two animations would've been good if they were the normal length of his vids.

Also why is Samus/Sarah's hair color silver now?

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
Those two animations would've been good if they were the normal length of his vids.

Also why is Samus/Sarah's hair color silver now?
You wait what is a new project work started now and he can no longer use samus had some problems and now it is Sara

Feb 17, 2021
no update ???
UPDATE
Alright buckos, the trailer for Claire vs Mr. X has come out a few days ago. A little bit of story, basically Claire goes into RPD building and gets accosted by Mr. X, roughly 11 minutes long. I didn't want to make an update without much news to actually share. 99% chance it will come out in February(possible Feb 14?) which would be a good start this year for people that like Resident Evil content (Dezmall, KamadevaSFM, 26Region all releasing sometime). He intermittently releases his 1 minute videos, not sure who's next on the line up or who was recent since I don't care much for those. SAUPX is still getting worked on, nothing really new, no idea how far he's gotten. Not sure if I need to recant my earlier predictions, but he is really working hard to make sure the production cycle isn't as long as FM2 production cycle.

Some of you gotten on to the Discord, no issue with that since I don't think it's no longer exclusive but some of you need to be more mindful and try and not be a backseat director or think you can poach new releases on there pinging "Where is X". He can link Discord to Patreon but I don't think it's possible for Subscribestar. IE see below
This.JPG
also this.jpg

PS: no; I will not link the discord.

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
UPDATE
Alright buckos, the trailer for Claire vs Mr. X has come out a few days ago. A little bit of story, basically Claire goes into RPD building and gets accosted by Mr. X, roughly 11 minutes long. I didn't want to make an update without much news to actually share. 99% chance it will come out in February(possible Feb 14?) which would be a good start this year for people that like Resident Evil content (Dezmall, KamadevaSFM, 26Region all releasing sometime). He intermittently releases his 1 minute videos, not sure who's next on the line up or who was recent since I don't care much for those. SAUPX is still getting worked on, nothing really new, no idea how far he's gotten. Not sure if I need to recant my earlier predictions, but he is really working hard to make sure the production cycle isn't as long as FM2 production cycle.

Some of you gotten on to the Discord, no issue with that since I don't think it's no longer exclusive but some of you need to be more mindful and try and not be a backseat director or think you can poach new releases on there pinging "Where is X". He can link Discord to Patreon but I don't think it's possible for Subscribestar. IE see below
View attachment 1623852
View attachment 1623853

PS: no; I will not link the discord.
Thanks

Feb 17, 2021
Update:
Just a quick one. Chances are that the Claire and Mr. X animation get's released this weekend. Charon Tier patrons($40) are going to get it first; that being said, I'm not sure whether it will release for them in the coming days with the release for the rest of the Patrons getting released this weekend or Charon tier get's it this weekend and the rest get it next week. Regardless, if you can't spare money to support him every month, now's the time to sub if only for a month with the cheapest tier being $5. It will save you the trouble of spamming "Where's the link". His only concern is that the Claire models face doesn't have enough bones for animations so it may be jarring, but I personally don't care since I like Claire Redfield and I hope more artist use her along with all the RE girls; there's just to many unique RE monsters that no one utilizes.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Update:
Just a quick one. Chances are that the Claire and Mr. X animation get's released this weekend. Charon Tier patrons($40) are going to get it first; that being said, I'm not sure whether it will release for them in the coming days with the release for the rest of the Patrons getting released this weekend or Charon tier get's it this weekend and the rest get it next week. Regardless, if you can't spare money to support him every month, now's the time to sub if only for a month with the cheapest tier being $5. It will save you the trouble of spamming "Where's the link". His only concern is that the Claire models face doesn't have enough bones for animations so it may be jarring, but I personally don't care since I like Claire Redfield and I hope more artist use her along with all the RE girls; there's just to many unique RE monsters that no one utilizes.
I released a video for Charon 2 hours ago...

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Update:
the rest will see the video in 3-4 days...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes