5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Probably have something to do with recent copyright strike wave from Nintendo. He stop making Samus content until thing cool down.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
Probably have something to do with recent copyright strike wave from Nintendo. He stop making Samus content until thing cool down.
I recall of seeing something like this before, tbh it's probably exactly this but how does that all work? so Nintendo complains for however long and then a little bit after artists like 26 go back to using their characters for another few months and cycle repeats itself?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I recall of seeing something like this before, tbh it's probably exactly this but how does that all work? so Nintendo complains for however long and then a little bit after artists like 26 go back to using their characters for another few months and cycle repeats itself?
I'm not sure but he post about it here.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
I'm not sure but he post about it here.
Doesn't really say much, it's just him saying "rip" a bunch and the screenshots of the claims. Oh well... give it a few months and he'll come back around

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
A lot of you may not agree, but personally i am bored of Samus and Elizabeth in sfm/blender after all these years, never really liked their games either. Wish the guy focused solely on DOA girls, perhaps some RE, but finally release Full Moon 2. He made so many videos since he announced it, i really didn't need the Samus one delaying Full moon.

Well, at least the new vid isn't Sarah Samus anymore.
Wish he didn't bother with characters outside of DOA and RE.
wbf2iblwmzv21.jpg

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
I hope he make so much more video with Pai Chan model... I think she's the hottest one

Nyghtflier

Mar 10, 2019
oh i was thinking that was just a short video of a longer one. it's only one minute. there is no full version then i take it that was on his patreon behind a paywall or something?
No, the MR X vs Ada is one of his short animations, its 1min on Patreon too. His next long animation I believe is Full Moon 2.

Yany Laupoodd

Dec 23, 2019
from twitter [ I like Sarah's appearance very much ,all patreon subscribers are delighted. On Twitter, the audience is much larger and there are people who do not like it.I'm not going to change anything.]
8:39 AM · Aug 19, 2020·Twitter for Android

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes