4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Sounds like one of Sam Raimi's Deadites in the classic Evil Dead films.
"SOMEONE'S IN MY FRUIT CELLAR"
I'm on board with it though
I wish I could come to your house and slap you for reminding me of that scene and putting that association in my head :(

I wanted to do it and I did it in this movie, two monsters will talk, the rest will just growl, I'm experimenting and it's not bad.
While you're here stop making the monsters grab the girls tits and ass. It's become a trend in your work and I don't like it. Those tits and asses are for my eyes and those monsters hands are getting in the way!

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I wanted to do it and I did it in this movie, two monsters will talk, the rest will just growl, I'm experimenting and it's not bad.
I see... Trying to do new things is good. But well you know... I hope those two monsters won't moan and talk too much. I'm super straight and hearing male voices in animations is such a turn off for me.

Can't wait to see the final version of Perfect Weapon. I really hope it'll be a huge blast like Full Moon 2. Keep up the good work 26R, you're the best SFM artist ever.

Reactions: vergils513

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
Well...actually, I don't really like male voices in the video. It would really be better if there was a no male version.Or maybe hold a poll to ask supporters for their opinions

Reactions: Steuan

markox

Jan 29, 2020
I wish all of them were voiced. You are complaining about something that should be praised. I am only against too much voice acting if it slows down the production too much.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes