4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Searcher55

Dec 8, 2022
Do you know if these will ever actually come out? I hope they didn't get dropped.
They are both already released long ago.
Here the Christine Video:
(on the same page there are all his current videos released)

Last edited:

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Not going to hate on Silkymilk in any way (she'll probably be his Samus VA forever lol) but it's really refreshing to hear a different voice and character interpretation from a different female voice actor. The dude's voice on the other hand really doesn't fit the demon. Should be pitched deeper to give it a darker sound. He currently sounds like a villain from some random c tier 80s movie.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I can only imagine the how much money this dude is paying for Pixie to voice an hour movie. Has to be at least in the 4-5k range.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Not going to hate on Silkymilk in any way (she'll probably be his Samus VA forever lol) but it's really refreshing to hear a different voice and character interpretation from a different female voice actor. The dude's voice on the other hand really doesn't fit the demon. Should be pitched deeper to give it a darker sound. He currently sounds like a villain from some random c tier 80s movie.
that's what it was supposed to be, the actor sent me examples of dubbing and I chose this particular voice.The voice of the second demon is rougher.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
that's what it was supposed to be, the actor sent me examples of dubbing and I chose this particular voice.The voice of the second demon is rougher.
Pixie sounds amazing as always, but I don't understand the voice acting for monsters. I thought there were just monsters' roaring or shouting. I mean his voice didn't fit for the monsters at all.

Besides do we really need to add male voice acting into movies? I think it is so unnecessary. Monsters shouldn't talk. Their body movements already show us what they really want.

Anyways. It is what it is at this point. I hope there won't be any more male voice acting in your future works. Such a terrible way to waste money and time. Roaring and shouting are ok, but please no talking and no moaning.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah , maybe Japanese VA of Samus(?)
Still thinking of how expensive western VA costed~

As of Male VA
I wish 26RegionSFM make a separated video like nagooomination

Female Audio - Male Audio
Female Audio - Male off

Something like dat

Apr 19, 2024
Pixie sounds amazing as always, but I don't understand the voice acting for monsters. I thought there were just monsters' roaring or shouting. I mean his voice didn't fit for the monsters at all.

Besides do we really need to add male voice acting into movies? I think it is so unnecessary. Monsters shouldn't talk. Their body movements already show us what they really want.

Anyways. It is what it is at this point. I hope there won't be any more male voice acting in your future works. Such a terrible way to waste money and time. Roaring and shouting are ok, but please no talking and no moaning.
I think it's a risky move but if done right it could fit a particular niche for some.

Gives them some personality, so they aren't just mindless monsters and they actually know exactly what they are doing to these women. Some might hate it, some might love it but I gotta admit I rarely see monsters having voice acting.

I wasn't really feeling the voice on that first monster, but there are still a few more. Gotta give props to 26 for trying it out.

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021

I wanted to do it and I did it in this movie, two monsters will talk, the rest will just growl, I'm experimenting and it's not bad.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes