4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
It's probably buried deep in this thread somewhere, but anyone got the link to the vid "Samus and the Clone" (or some title ressembling that).

There are a lot of Samus vids on OP's post, and not sure which could have it.

Reactions: Kri$Are$

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
It's probably buried deep in this thread somewhere, but anyone got the link to the vid "Samus and the Clone" (or some title ressembling that).

There are a lot of Samus vids on OP's post, and not sure which could have it.
What clone?

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021

Radiance7

Sep 16, 2024
An incredible animator who's been part of the SFM community for quite a while and has only improved with time. Their latest works are consistently top-notch, and they have a very extensive portfolio.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I don't know what it is but his stuff is starting to get really repetitive to me. Maybe it's because he's been using the same VA for (mostly) every movie or because of the SFM style but I haven't really enjoyed his newest stuff. Might also be that his sound effects really need some upgrading as SFX is a huge part of what sells a movie.

Reactions: TipoMakkalanen
Feb 17, 2021
UPDATE:
Been on hiatus getting lost in the world, and I still am. Short update. You may already know he started on the audio, just how far you say? Well, he's at four scenes of the forty eight. ETA on release, perhaps December or January. We'll see where he's at towards the end of October. Also Discord is banned in Russia now to, no sure how communication will go forward. He definitely should gives updates on SubscribeStar and Boosty though, not just Discord considering people pay to use the subscriber platforms.
pw_progress__1.png

If it is slated for December, I'll sub to the Charon tier for it. And no, I won't leak it early here.

Nov 1, 2018
I don't know what it is but his stuff is starting to get really repetitive to me. Maybe it's because he's been using the same VA for (mostly) every movie or because of the SFM style but I haven't really enjoyed his newest stuff. Might also be that his sound effects really need some upgrading as SFX is a huge part of what sells a movie.
I agree, and it's the same for the upcoming movie ; I've watched the parts he shared and as usual we already have seen all since the trailers. Still great, but lack of creativity unlike his shorter videos

Feb 17, 2021
I agree, and it's the same for the upcoming movie ; I've watched the parts he shared and as usual we already have seen all since the trailers. Still great, but lack of creativity unlike his shorter videos
Probably the theme too. I enjoy when he utilizes other characters in different settings. Sci-Fi and Fantasy only go so far, best he try something else. I still remember the Tina Armstrong movie where she's a cop investigating and that was pretty kino. At this rate, anything that isn't Sci-Fi would be refreshing.

Nov 1, 2018
I still remember the Tina Armstrong movie where she's a cop investigating and that was pretty kino. At this rate, anything that isn't Sci-Fi would be refreshing.
The Tina Armstrong one is so underrated ! With picking Mai Shiranui, I would have like to see some 'matching' monsters/characters with her, like some oni demon or Raidou from DOA

Reactions: Fnord

Jerchack

Oct 8, 2020
For me the main problem is that the dialogues are insufficient or not that good.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes