xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I just went here to check on how on Earth could a game with those models have such abysmal reviews...

Now I understand.

It seems everything goes these days.
This is a text-based game. There are no pictures! If you are going to comment on a text-based game then you should focus on the story and the writing. If you don't like text-based games then don't download it!

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I'll give this one a chance. I don't think lots of pictures are necessary if the story & choices are good enough to carry it. Having one picture for each girl is more than enough to get my imagination going.

Think the title page's spoilers ruined any chance of me reading the first part of the story though.. well, that and ntr/humiliation tags listed there.

Edit - Well fuck... I know nothing about Harper and Cassandra. Them choices...

Last edited:

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone give this guy a hand so he can turn this into a peoper visual novel? C'mon guys, I went over the first season and it is a much better story than most which deserves to be completed.

I'd do it myself but I have no know-how about ren'py or almost any programming.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
It worked but thn I got another one.
:unsure: Looks like you have found a path I overlooked when I did my playtesting. Thanks for telling me so I can fix it.

This should work:
PC:
MAC:
Android:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
OK, so what are the possible routes?

MC + Harper
MC + Grace
MC + Josie + mom

what else?
MC + Harper
MC + Grace
MC + Josie + mom (Melena)
MC + Josie
MC + Melena
MC + Emily
MC + Cassandra
MC + Cassandra + Willow
MC + Ex
MC + Carola

Audrey can end up with:
Fae
Isabella
Kylie
MC will get the opportunity to impregnate Audrey's girlfriend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sethus1
Jul 28, 2020
You guys do realize there's a tag for "text based" on this site for a reason, right? I mean, there are people who intentionally make text based adult games. It so happens, this dev would like to provide images, but that's not his skill set. I can relate. I mean, hell, I've watching Commander Mark on youtube just trying to wrap my head around things like proper use of shading and perspective. I am not an artist, and I don't suspect I ever will be. So, I'd pretty much be in the same boat if I wanted to make a game like this. Just sayin'.
I am with you on this. Besides I can't stand games where the women have cow udder sacks instead of breasts. This game appears to have women who are anatomically very close to correct with various breast sizes all of which look normal and fantastic. I am so going to give this game a try and I am sure that my imagination has not atrophied so badly that I cannot use it to fill in the blanks. Kudos to the Dev for giving of his time to make an enjoyable game and admitting his weaknesses and even putting it out there that he could use a hand.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
MC + Harper
MC + Grace
MC + Josie + mom (Melena)
MC + Josie
MC + Melena
MC + Emily
MC + Cassandra
MC + Cassandra + Willow
MC + Ex
MC + Carola

Audrey can end up with:
Fae
Isabella
Kylie
MC will get the opportunity to impregnate Audrey's girlfriend.
You missed one MC + Emily + Willow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I don't even remember meeting a Willow or Kylie are they on Cassandras route only?

Season 2 was much improved over season 1. technical wise there were far less bugs and the writing improved a lot also. I still loathe every scene with Viktor and Sarah though. They're both interesting characters when they interact with others but together every single scene of theirs is just boring mindless sex "omg ur cock is so big I'm so sore" over and over to the point I just fastforward. Viktor and Sarah either needed to be have been explored more as individuals or just drop all their sex scenes and don't make them main characters.

I like that season 2 portrayed the technical difficulties of a relationship with a large age gap compared to how idealized it was in season 1.

Nice to have a father daughter relationship that didn't end in incest.

I don't get peoples annoyance about the placeholders. It is clearly labled a text based game. Maybe it would've done better on CHYOA than F95 though.

I think if the author ever does decide to render this story it could be very good though I don't imagine he could do seperate Cass/Haprer routes since that would just double the amount of renders.

And to the person above I think thats just a threesome not a special ending because on Harpers path if you choose Emily you also have a threesome with Avery.

• Red Heart

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I don't even remember meeting a Willow or Kylie are they on Cassandras route only?
Kylie is just a girl Audrey can end up with (If she turns down Fae and Isabella). So we doesn't meet her before the very end where Audrey tells MC that she want's a baby.

Willow is a big character in the Cassandra route.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Absolutely stunning renders! This is what I am talking about with some realism. Yes its a fantasy game...and yes it doesn't have to be realistic, but for myself this is what I look for in a game.
I'm pretty sure they're just Daz store renders. IIRC this game doesn't have its own custom art, and the renders are just what the dev would have hoped the characters would look like if they had the skill to produce the art themself or had a competent enough artist working with them.
I do agree that the dev has good taste based on the images chosen for the OP.

Jul 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure they're just Daz store renders. IIRC this game doesn't have its own custom art, and the renders are just what the dev would have hoped the characters would look like if they had the skill to produce the art themself or had a competent enough artist working with them.
I do agree that the dev has good taste based on the images chosen for the OP.
All good, but still amazing renders and exactly what I am looking for realistic body proportions I don't mind if one of the characters might be a bit heavy(not fat but heavy) and some might have oversized breasts but I hate games where every female has breasts the size of beach balls. Thats just nasty to me. So again I love those renders =)

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes