BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I like that you show so much passion for the characters and the story. However when the tags to the game says: BDSM, blackmail, cheating, corruption, group sex and anal sex then you really should not expect it to be a sweet romantic story where common decency always prevail. :rolleyes:
Actually I can expect that we get the choice to participate with any and all of these tags if it's our thing but also not to participate if we don't, this makes a truly good story

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
where the 2nd chance pure vn not text?
i sure download the vn game only in tags complete and want save file

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
where the 2nd chance pure vn not text?
i sure download the vn game only in tags complete and want save file
Not sure what you mean but 2nd Chance (Season 1 and 2) is so far just a text based game. We did make a pilot for a illustrated version, but that was just 1 day of gameplay. If we can afford it then we hope to create a VN (Text, illustrations, animations) of 2nd Chance at some point, but for now we're focusing on THS and will not start another project until that game is finished.

Reactions: Xabior and dasteam

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Not sure what you mean but 2nd Chance (Season 1 and 2) is so far just a text based game. We did make a pilot for a illustrated version, but that was just 1 day of gameplay. If we can afford it then we hope to create a VN (Text, illustrations, animations) of 2nd Chance at some point, but for now we're focusing on THS and will not start another project until that game is finished.
oh sorry when i play it, it's same with THS.
my bad

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
I love the Higher Society dialogues :
- You can refuse anytime.
- Ok, then. I refuse.
- If you refuse, you'll regret it. I'll make you pay for the rest of your life !

- So, I'm a prostitute.
- Of course not. You just have sex with rich people. And if they are happy with you, you will receive money or expensive gifts.
Oh, and I'll receive money too because I'm the one who found you.

Reactions: xxerikxx

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I really hope that THS does not go down this same road. I decided to go back and try these earlier games. I quit Season 1 about an hour in due to the writing and choices not seeming to actually matter. I tried to save Cassandra some heartache by friend-zoning her(after I ended up hooking up with Harper, went back to that save and and said it would end in a hug) but it still forced me to kiss her. I then moved on to season 2, hoping it fixed some of those issues but the biggest issue here, me playing as the main character, if I choose Harper at the beginning, she turns out to be a colossal bitch, while Victor ends up with the best girl in Sarah. If I go back and choose Cassandra, am I going to get similar results?

Apr 30, 2023
I see similar location's to some of the ones use in the high society but i am wondering are the 2 games connected???if yes can we expect to see some character from 2nd chance to the high society? also i am kind of confused since this game is either sequel or prequel to the high society or a completely seperate game...there are no introduction to some people or the introduction is not make sense.... Is Angelina the same angelina we have in the high society? the one we get here is older than the one in the high society the way i understand it

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I see similar location's to some of the ones use in the high society but i am wondering are the 2 games connected???if yes can we expect to see some character from 2nd chance to the high society? also i am kind of confused since this game is either sequel or prequel to the high society or a completely seperate game...there are no introduction to some people or the introduction is not make sense.... Is Angelina the same angelina we have in the high society? the one we get here is older than the one in the high society the way i understand it
In 2nd Chance Angelina is in her early 20's while in THS she's 18. Angelina was a small character in the 2nd Chance story and I wasn't planning on doing more with her. When I started up a Patron almoste 2 years ago in an attempt to get founding for an Illustarted version of the game, I decided to create a little story for my Patreons about how the relationship between Angelina and her stepfather started and how they got involved in THS. Now that little story has become a big story, but it's still the backstory.

Apr 30, 2023
In 2nd Chance Angelina is in her early 20's while in THS she's 18. Angelina was a small character in the 2nd Chance story and I wasn't planning on doing more with her. When I started up a Patron almoste 2 years ago in an attempt to get founding for an Illustarted version of the game, I decided to create a little story for my Patreons about how the relationship between Angelina and her stepfather started and how they got involved in THS. Now that little story has become a big story, but it's still the backstory.
Oh so this game takes place some years after she joined THS??or the stories are not connected???

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Oh so this game takes place some years after she joined THS??or the stories are not connected???
Yes this story takes place a few years after she joined THS. Angelina and her stepfather are very small characters in this game.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
No, the school is a school started by Harper in The 2nd Chance story (A few years later than the THS story.) The only characters that we meet in both stories are Angelina, her stepfather (The MC in THS), Gregory and Mr. Q

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
So this isn't actually an AVN but an e-book? What's it doing here? Just put it on Amazon and other book store sites.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes