labdesigned

Feb 15, 2021
Looks nice. Looks very nice compared to the first.

"However this version of the game is just text based with placeholder pics and no animation. Hopefully, I will find an artist to help me with the renders for a later version of the game."???
Yeah...not an actual game. Yet. Looking forward to it though.

Reactions: xxerikxx

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
According to comments this is still not a VN but an N for now :) Waiting game continues...
How many days are there in Season 1? (dev said only first two days are done)

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
According to comments this is still not a VN but an N for now :) Waiting game continues...
How many days are there in Season 1? (dev said only first two days are done)
Season 1 is 25 days of gameplay. I did not say that the first two days are done!!! The first two days are not close to being done. We have created around 125 renders, but I guess the first 2 days of gameplay will need around 300 renders and some animations. Hopefully we will have the first two days (Or perhaps just day 1) ready as a pilot this spring/summer.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Deleted.
Big waste of time.
Whenever i want to read a book or magazine i'll buy one.
When i want to play i'll play.
First chapter oke , this one sucks big time.:mad:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well then iam gonna keep trying
so far had grace,emily,Josie mom as ending, i tried to save harper couple of times, i have failed, always ending alone instead

EDIT: finally did it, the harper ending, plus Josie and Josie+her mom, only one left for endings
EDIT2: Carola ending is bugged, you are getting Grace ending instead

Last edited:
Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
well then iam gonna keep trying
so far had grace,emily,Josie mom as ending, i tried to save harper couple of times, i have failed, always ending alone instead

EDIT: finally did it, the harper ending, plus Josie and Josie+her mom, only one left for endings
EDIT2: Carola ending is bugged, you are getting Grace ending instead
Thanks. Really appreciate that you tell me. I will fix the bug. (You will end up with Carola if you don't get your daughter's girlfriend pregnant in that ending :ROFLMAO:)

I think you will struggle to find the last ending. You need to aim for the Emily-ending without taking Emily to the movie premiere on day 3!

Reactions: nielsen145

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Thanks. Really appreciate that you tell me. I will fix the bug. (You will end up with Carola if you don't get your daughter's girlfriend pregnant in that ending :ROFLMAO:)

I think you will struggle to find the last ending. You need to aim for the Emily-ending without taking Emily to the movie premiere on day 3!
i forgot i already did that with emily, became her bf, did that before i found the harper ending x).

papaman87

Sep 10, 2020

There are two different endings with Emily??

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
There are two different endings with Emily??
No, there is just one ending with Emilly. Since he had found out how to reach that ending then I just suggested that he should use the same strategy, but not invite Emily to the movie. That way he would end up with the girl he hadn't end up with yet...

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Season 1 is 25 days of gameplay. I did not say that the first two days are done!!! The first two days are not close to being done. We have created around 125 renders, but I guess the first 2 days of gameplay will need around 300 renders and some animations. Hopefully we will have the first two days (Or perhaps just day 1) ready as a pilot this spring/summer.
It's almost summer, any updates?

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes