xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for the update,was happily surprised after seeing the update out today,was starting to get bored.....
Damn, Victor going out with Sarah & Olivia to the Cabin,if he was a good friend he could have invited the MC & Harper to go with him without them knowing it, that way they might have gotten back together again..
There will be so much drama the last few days of the story that I think it might be a good idea to put out a new update for each day of gameplay. Also with all the side stories and player choices then it's important for me to get feedback it something is wrong or illogical regarding choices the player has made earlier...
If Olivia decided to go on a date with Ethan then she will not join Sara and Victor in the Cabin...

Reactions: BeastMaster59

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Yesterdays update had some coding errors so some of your choices on day 22 wasn't saved correctly. Therefor I will recommend that those of you who played day 22 yesterday (Or earlier today) download the update again and click your way through Day 22 again so you don't get some errors in later update...

Sorry!:oops:

RustyDildo

Nov 15, 2018
Why not try your own hand at some of the animations? It would be welcomed by all of us for even giving it a try. You may find you can do well with it once you start working with it also. Just a suggestion, That's all.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Why not try your own hand at some of the animations? It would be welcomed by all of us for even giving it a try. You may find you can do well with it once you start working with it also. Just a suggestion, That's all.
For me personally, I like that he brings regular updates out that gives me alot of reading and time out from the daily stress... I have girly magazines and other games with Pics in it, and some hot flics to keep me busy otherwise.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
very interesting info that i am reading here,will being very Interested how you will be doing that,I would guess right now the the story per update will not be as long as they are now,because of the art work to go with it.
will keep an eye out as always with your work.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
very interesting info that i am reading here,will being very Interested how you will be doing that,I would guess right now the the story per update will not be as long as they are now,because of the art work to go with it.
will keep an eye out as always with your work.
I believe that the pilot will be one day of gameplay and after that it will be 1 or 2 days of gameplay for each update. It's important that it's not too long between each update because then people will forget the storyline. At the same time: To short updates will be annoying... We will try to have at least 1 update each month.

Idontknow94

Dec 18, 2017
Getting an error in version 0.24:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 24136, in script
    jump waterfall
ScriptError: could not find label 'waterfall'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump waterfall
  File "D:\Downloads\Mega\2ndChanceSeason2-v0.24-pc\2ndChanceSeason2-0.24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\Mega\2ndChanceSeason2-v0.24-pc\2ndChanceSeason2-0.24-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
2nd Chance Season 2 0.24
Mon Feb 22 23:45:05 2021

• Wow
Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Getting an error in version 0.24:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump waterfall

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump waterfall
  File "D:\Downloads\Mega\2ndChanceSeason2-v0.24-pc\2ndChanceSeason2-0.24-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\Mega\2ndChanceSeason2-v0.24-pc\2ndChanceSeason2-0.24-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
2nd Chance Season 2 0.24
Mon Feb 22 23:45:05 2021
Thanks for reporting! I have fixed the bug and asked F95 to replace my links.
Sometimes there take a little time so if you are going to play the game within the next couple of hours then I recommend that you use these links:
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Reactions: Idontknow94

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
is this a visual/graphical novel/game or not?

if yes - where are the ingame screens? please add.

if no - what are these pictures of girls? please remove.

• Angry
Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
1615379133054.png
Hi! Thx for the feedback! I played it now and the ending seems to work There is a couple of other bugs there that I will fix before the next release, but it's possible to reach the ending with Melena (Josie's mother). The only way you can end up with the ex-wife is if you reject Melena when she asks to be your girlfriend.
1615379387598.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes