xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Great update like always,and alot of reading and Background info with the horny folks....But:
I found out that I,m skipping alot of lines with the other relationships and concentrating on the story lines that have something to do with the MC,or the scenes with Harper, as long as it doesn't have anything do do with the MC is not very Interesting for me, don`t get me wrong, the story is great but I sometimes get lost with all these relationships, hope some of the folks start moving out and have a little smaller group of people,already said no to Josie and Melana & Carola and no teaching for Grace:p,to get rid of them before they start bangin on my door.
Rejecting all the girls is of course the safest way to reach the ending with Harper as you are obviously aiming for. It also helps you avoid all chances of a bad ending. The backside is of course that you miss a lot of scenes involving the MC. With the decisions you have described then you will on day 22 miss three scenes with MC/Grace, one scene with MC/Melana and one with MC/Josie. Also in this last update you missed several of the scenes involving the MC. By missing out on many of the MC-scenes then of course you could feel that stories regarding Sarah, Emily, Audrey, Fae, Olivia and Victor becomes too much of the focus. And if you feel that these side-stories doesn't interest you then you will lose interest in the game...

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo17

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Rejecting all the girls is of course the safest way to reach the ending with Harper as you are obviously aiming for. It also helps you avoid all chances of a bad ending. The backside is of course that you miss a lot of scenes involving the MC. With the decisions you have described then you will on day 22 miss three scenes with MC/Grace, one scene with MC/Melana and one with MC/Josie. Also in this last update you missed several of the scenes involving the MC. By missing out on many of the MC-scenes then of course you could feel that stories regarding Sarah, Emily, Audrey, Fae, Olivia and Victor becomes too much of the focus. And if you feel that these side-stories doesn't interest you then you will lose interest in the game...
Thanks for the Info,guess I have to go back.....a little too much there that I`m looking forward of reading......damn ....Thanks for the update:sneaky:

Reactions: xxerikxx

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
What you can do with the spelling checks, is operate a word program with spelling and grammar, do a side by side comparison with its suggestions (it is not always accurate). I have done this before with some Russian, Spanish, and French creators, but its a lot of work. I liked your season one and I might contribute such an effort if you give me a discord link to paste the suggested edits in. But I buy coffees I no longer use Patreon as I disputed some payments where no progress had been made in over six months on a couple. I was shelling out cash too often for the rewards. I know people get decent support from Patreon. But there are others too. I even stopped using paypal completely as they were not providing a fiduciary duty to my end of the transactions. I still have it, but just let my wife use it to read online books.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the Info,guess I have to go back.....a little too much there that I`m looking forward of reading......damn ....Thanks for the update:sneaky:
Something you may not know about many women. They seem to be more attracted to men, that other women are attracted to. Harper seems to be taking the MC for granted. If you pay her too much attention and fawn at her, you will likely be used and tossed aside. Sometimes you need some separation time, a month or two from women that keep saying no when there is no reason for it, and if they act all eager then stop mid session with demands, you need to teach that "person" a sound lesson. In the conditions she seems to be exhibiting, I expect she is getting the romance and maybe sex from someone else, many women only wish relations with one person at a time concentrating on that. If the MC is giving all that he should, being considerate, respectful, giving her praise when she does something good, and saying she looks nice... and she still treats him bad, that relationship needs a serious tweak.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
What you can do with the spelling checks, is operate a word program with spelling and grammar, do a side by side comparison with its suggestions (it is not always accurate). I have done this before with some Russian, Spanish, and French creators, but its a lot of work. I liked your season one and I might contribute such an effort if you give me a discord link to paste the suggested edits in.
I have used Words and does the grammar check there before I release anything, but as you say it's not always accurate. (Especially if the text includes codes.) I am not exactly sure what you ment, but if you want my Discord to somehow help me find grammar and spellings-mistake then I would appreciate that.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok drop the link here, and I will run through the game again, with word as editor. Or if you prefer, I will pull a couple of samples with references as best I can and show the before and after edits right here. If that works for you, then give the discord link. As I said it gets to be quite a lot of work on my end too.

• Red Heart

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
xxerikxx#4902
Ok drop the link here, and I will run through the game again, with word as editor. Or if you prefer, I will pull a couple of samples with references as best I can and show the before and after edits right here. If that works for you, then give the discord link. As I said it gets to be quite a lot of work on my end too.
Discord: xxerikxx#4902

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I just hope Harper can forgive my MC for the shenanigans he did while they were apart:p

I even kept a save just in case I need to go back and redo the choices.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I just hope Harper can forgive my MC for the shenanigans he did while they were apart:p

I even kept a save just in case I need to go back and redo the choices.
That might have been a smart move! Sounds like most players want to save the relationship with Harper instead of building a new relationship with one of the other girls :unsure:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
That might have been a smart move! Sounds like most players want to save the relationship with Harper instead of building a new relationship with one of the other girls :unsure:
As a University Graduate, Electronics Engineer, and Manager when looking at choices for the future, its not just the sex. Its is she intelligent, sense of humor, security, happiness, some excitement now and again. Reliable and loyalty. So she is wealthy, but already talking about kicking him out of the house. Alternatives, well the entertainment industry is not a long term secure environment, away from home (like military), lots of temptations. I think the school was a good idea, a bit more stable, but I don't see them working it out, the constant bickering would make me angry. The young ones is just short term excitement. As we get older, keeping up, immunities, stamina, endurance,... common interests. When I dated, the ones I looked to keep were from dates at the University, libraries, convention work related, seminars. I am not certain he is being offered a stable environment, if she settles down, gets her hormones under control. He may need to set up some cameras to see what she is up to and a tracker. Seems awfully off balance to me. Yeah he was bad, but its not just him, he seems trying hard to keep it under control. I would dump her if she doesn't stabilize or get her mental act together.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.21
It has a woman to give and sell in this game, and a lot of tag .... but game without animation is like reading an erotic book you have to enjoy reading and watching a world of still images. I hope you find someone soon to help you with the renderings and help you assemble animations, the story is good I got to play the previous version, but .... let's wait for future versions, good luck Dev.(y)

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
v0.22
- 22 days of gameplay.
- Major editing for the entire game with professional help from PederSilver5 . He has helped me with grammar, spelling mistakes and creative input.

This is a shorter game update than normal, but because the great work PederSilver5 has done with cleaning up up my English I wanted to have this version out now.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the update,was happily surprised after seeing the update out today,was starting to get bored.....
Damn, Victor going out with Sarah & Olivia to the Cabin,if he was a good friend he could have invited the MC & Harper to go with him without them knowing it, that way they might have gotten back together again..

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes