ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I'm not about giving bad reviews.. but wow! In a few words this is not a game.. and i'm curious now.. is there some people who can fap to this???????????

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
The same situation)) Why all girls in this game does have not tits? They a thin like a plank))) Look at mine tits and make the same to all girls))

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: ntrvip and xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
That some of the relationships have elements of bdsm. (But it's not the main focus of the story.)

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I'm not about giving bad reviews.. but wow! In a few words this is not a game.. and i'm curious now.. is there some people who can fap to this???????????
It's called imagination. Before all these fancy graphics came along, text based adventure games were all we had. Some were very good, some were utter tripe but all of them required their readers to do some of the work.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Another nice update,burning to see if Harper and the MC will break up in future release,or if they will get there shit straight. (y)

Reactions: xxerikxx

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
1 star? is this game worth to play?
Most of the reviews don't reflect the quality of the game, more like they were expecting a visual novel from the banner image and then disappointed when there weren't any working images in the game besides character portraits/avatars. If you don't mind the lack of images, you can try it out. It's not fully fleshed out yet, but it's not a 1-star game, either.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
ill play it if the dev ever gets on place holders
You want to replace the placeholder pictures with pictures of me? Don't think that would make the game any better :ROFLMAO:

It's not important for me if you play the game or not. Play it if you want or just go and play another game.

Reactions: Skarag
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes