str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
finally make a game a game with really nice chicks and then heart sank when i seen text based
o_O you realize of course its a lot easier to buy a book right or a torrent of ebooks?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the girls are very beautiful,(I got bored with the ugly forty old women in other games with huge tits). I will look forward to the sequel.
I want to believe that then he will have NTR,I do not like just one man to fuck throughout the game.
this girl very very very beautifu.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Writing aside, have you been looking for an artist? I've read several posts where you say that you hope to work with an artist but I didn't see anything about what you're doing to make that happen as I scrubbed through the thread. There's a recruitment and services section on these forums where you could probably fish for a collaborator, alternatively, there are plenty of decent discord communities. Having a good chunk of the writing complete and the coding in place will be a big plus when convincing people you're not wasting their time. If you're not able to pay them though you'll probably be looking at a revenue-sharing situation. Good luck.
I'd also recommend you convince any artist you find to emulate those SASE characters as best that they can, they're the whole reason I even clicked on this one. Though you might need to have some changes made for the sake of being original.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Mostly because it doesn't have drawings and animations. That being said I think most of the people who felt the need to give a "review" did not even bother to play the game.
Well are you surprised? On a site more or less dedicated to visual games and stories you came up with this?

• Angry
Reactions: satan1972

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Mostly because it doesn't have drawings and animations. That being said I think most of the people who felt the need to give a "review" did not even bother to play the game.
Because it doesn't have drawings and animations while having the format and writing of a visual novel. Like a comic book without drawings.

• Sad
Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Don't understand why so many people feel the need to hate, point out the obvious or write "reviews" of game they don't play.

Just go and play another game and leave the comment section to those who have constructive feedback and wants to influence the final product.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Don't understand why so many people feel the need to hate, point out the obvious or write "reviews" of game they don't play.

Just go and play another game and leave the comment section to those who have constructive feedback and wants to influence the final product.
You're right, I do apologize a bit for the negativity and won't comment further, but on the other hand blaming bad score just on lack of images is not correct. You're basically putting up the equivalent of a comic book that has only the text bubbles as an alpha product/preview /early access and if you wanna stick to your guts you will have to face that for most people, that merits very low ratings because the current experience is bad. Reviews can only be partially based on potential instead of actual game experience

anyways, wish you good luck and hopefully some day your vision comes to reality

Last edited:
Reactions: xxerikxx

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
You're just going to have to deal with these kind of complaints until you get some decent renders of your own. That, or just make the game completely text-based with no plans of adding any art.

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
Because it doesn't have drawings and animations while having the format and writing of a visual novel. Like a comic book without drawings.
Can you tell me what do you mean by drwaings, I understand that people give it bad review because of animation but I don't understand a drawing term.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I do not intend to pour more gasoline on the pyre. The purpose of this post is to provide a bit of usefull information.
Now lets get to it shall we? :)
I believe there is a divergence between what is presented and what is expected of this project.
This is the root of the disappointed/negative atmosphere in the thread/reviews.

T - Text can be great. V - Visuals can be great. A - Audio can be great.
One can find an audience for a story of each of these categories.
Combining them in a good way is the tricky part. It will either yield moderate to great success or slight to utter failure.

What is presented here is a text-based game with added visuals in the first part.
Since both text and visuals are present at the beginning the audience expects this to continue throughtout the story.
At times our minds work in mysterious ways; Distractions, illusions if you will, can make us forget the most simple things.
Yet at the same time we remember complex things from years past.
Knowing the cause of something does not guarrantee that you will not be surprised by it.

The visuals at the beginning of this project will fool the minds of the audience into thinking this is how the story will be told.
So when the visuals stop there might be disappointment or other feelings along those lines.
I know that the intent was for the audience to have a story with both visual and text elements.
... but sadly the intent and the facts diverge. :(
What you have is a text-based story that seemingly promise the audience a visual side that it does not fully deliver.
This is the root of the negative reactions to the project. Would it be better without the visual start?
Well, at least then the audience would not be negative about a sudden lack of visual stimulation.
But the intended visual novel would be reduced to a novel...
It is a tough nut to crack. I wish you good luck with the project and hope you find a solution soon!

-ZzZ-

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I have to agree with zerozip0 a little bit.

Being on this site (Adult and VN) both fall short. The story seems good so far, but the lack of the visuals in a vn will probably drive a lot of people away. Just having a paragraph of text on the screen might have actually made it better? Not completely sure, but the people that are here for the renders would not even attempt to play it then.

The girls look nice, but there is no variation at all in the clothing expression or anything else, I mean you have to be using daz a little bit for the characters, they all do seem very close to the same model except for the hair. It doesn't take much more to apply an emotion, but I understand that is not your forte.

Good Luck

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I don`t understand the Bad Ratings of this game or whatever you want to call it, I grew up with Paperback books, and loved them,so I guess all these people bitchin here are all in there early teens that grew up with Playstation etc, and don`t appreciate reading a good book once in awhile,for me I like the story, and the way it is told, and the Pics here are a bonus for me nothing more.
Hoping for alot more and keep up the good job Dev.....

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I don`t understand the Bad Ratings of this game or whatever you want to call it, I grew up with Paperback books, and loved them,so I guess all these people bitchin here are all in there early teens that grew up with Playstation etc, and don`t appreciate reading a good book once in awhile,for me I like the story, and the way it is told, and the Pics here are a bonus for me nothing more.
Hoping for alot more and keep up the good job Dev.....
Thank you! I will keep on sharing as long as someone is enjoying my story. I'm having fun creating the story and glad to see that at least some people like to read it. Hopefully there will be art-work illustrating the story at some point, but until then all I can do is write.

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes