Petering

Sep 8, 2019
As I have tried to explain before. I hope to find an artist who would like to do the art work. I am not trying to make a text based story. Hopefully I will find an artist at some point and we can remove the text based tag. But unless I find that artist, then this unfortunately is just a text based game.
Stay positive! I think you need to look at this differently. The way you seem unhappy with the "text-based" label is not encouraging to fans of the format. Embrace it and once you find that artist to assist you, just re-release a "VN/Renpy" version/remaster/remake. The fans you've created from the text-based community will follow and support you. Focusing on text-based games could help improve your writing and storytelling. It is understandable if you really do not wish to make those types of games though, it just seems unproductive engaging the community and repeating yourself constantly in a negative/hostile manner.
You probably don't want to spoil the first game in the summary as well.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Once again... I am not trying to make a text-based game and I would love to partner with someone who does art-work. :rolleyes:

Until I find that person, this will be tagged as a text-based game.
I know that, it was a friendly suggestion that maybe you should focus your efforts, but you do you

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I know that, it was a friendly suggestion that maybe you should focus your efforts.
Yes, I know. I just don't think spending more time an effort on making it more like a text-based game is the way to go. The story and the descriptions are good enough. I only need someone to do the drawings.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
glory to the Almighty!!! at least one normal person who makes normal models of girls, and not cows with a huge udder.
Yes, I agree with you. It's too many games with very unrealistic girls. The models are of course just placeholder pics from SASE, but I have chosen these pictures because they look good and realistic. The story and the characters are also more realistic than many stories and characters you will find on this site. There is of course a little bit more sex and drama than most of us have in or daily life, but realism is a strong part of this game. I think it should be possible to believe in the characters and the story.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Looks nice. Looks very nice compared to the first.

"However this version of the game is just text based with placeholder pics and no animation. Hopefully, I will find an artist to help me with the renders for a later version of the game."???
Its basically the same as the last game

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Its basically the same as the last game
It is :sneaky:

But I made a few updates on season 1 so it looks "cleaner" than the first version of season 1. The biggest difference is the sexscenes. In the first season I was naively optimistic about finding an artist so I gave the player many options in the sexscenes that made absolutely no sense without renders. Like chose between "position 1" and "position 2". I was planning on do more writing on the sexscenes when I had pictures to work with. In season 2 I have just written sexscenes without giving the player meaningless choices.

Reactions: Leondark

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I was fine with the picture placeholders par some critiques on how some aspects made it difficult to follow...

I guess my 2 biggest complaints and disappointments here are

1. The way part 1 was released leaved me and others to believe it was a complete story only needing pictures to be added. That was misleading at best and left me and others irked to find it was complete in the sense that (insert your favorite tv series) is paused in suspense until the next season begins (hence some some peoples blue balls comments)

2. Season 2 opening leads me to believe and understand that this is actually much more linear and every choice and story arch in season 1 is irrelevant and effectively ended in season 1 with the exception of this specific story arch that continues into season 2 and thus I've basically wasted my time in season 1.

Just my 2 cents.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I was fine with the picture placeholders par some critiques on how some aspects made it difficult to follow...

I guess my 2 biggest complaints and disappointments here are

1. The way part 1 was released leaved me and others to believe it was a complete story only needing pictures to be added. That was misleading at best and left me and others irked to find it was complete in the sense that (insert your favorite tv series) is paused in suspense until the next season begins (hence some some peoples blue balls comments)

2. Season 2 opening leads me to believe and understand that this is actually much more linear and every choice and story arch in season 1 is irrelevant and effectively ended in season 1 with the exception of this specific story arch that continues into season 2 and thus I've basically wasted my time in season 1.

Just my 2 cents.
Season 1 was a ended story and when I wrote that I had no intention of writing more. But when I was closing season 1 I realized that there was a lot more story I wanted to tell. Much of season 1 was just about creating personality for the characters and the story wasn't as deep as the story I want to tell in season 2. The choices you made in season 1 is not relevant for season 2 since it's 2 different stories.

Nobody will be more pleased than me is someone creates pictures to the stories.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Season 1 was a ended story and when I wrote that I had no intention of writing more. But when I was closing season 1 I realized that there was a lot more story I wanted to tell. Much of season 1 was just about creating personality for the characters and the story wasn't as deep as the story I want to tell in season 2. The choices you made in season 1 is not relevant for season 2 since it's 2 different stories.

Nobody will be more pleased than me is someone creates pictures to the stories.
It also opens the door to some "what if", alternate stories : "what if the last loop-day happened like that", what would occure after that (with or without another repeating day) ?

I have a question for xxerikxx, only pure curiosity (and maybe we'll have the answer later in te game) : do you already know (or have ideas) why the loop ends, and why sometimes a girl acts a bit out of the loop ?

In any case, I have to say this game(s) is just amazing. I don't say that very often. All characters are complex people, which allows them to evolve even in a day in such a loop-world, there are a lot of things to discover, the story is very well structured, there are subtil surprises here and there...
And the pictures are great, that is a plus !
In my top 5 games ever played !

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Since there's been so much negativity in the comments and the "reviews", I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but hopefully you liked the story :)

I'm not sure what you means with loops and girls acting out of the loop. Are you talking about the dreams?

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes