fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Might be nitpicking, but if Dev could adhere to official Software versioning That would be nice. Save v1.0 for final release. In this state the game should appear as v0.1.0.

Here's a quick recap:
v.X.Y.Z

X is full status of the software (incomplete is 0, complete is 1, complete full expansion 2+)
Y is update status. (first update is 1, second is 2...)
Z is bug/hotfixe (can also appear as alphabetical ex: V.0.2a)

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Might be nitpicking, but if Dev could adhere to official Software versioning That would be nice. Save v1.0 for final release. In this state the game should appear as v0.1.0.
Ok. I have changed it to v0.1.0. I have no plans on making update on this version unless someone discover some bugs. This version is only to get some feedback and to attract the attention of artists. When the game is completed with illustrations and animations then it will be presented as a new release. Might even change the name of the story because I have learned that there is another game with similar name.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Ok. I have changed it to v0.1.0. I have no plans on making update on this version unless someone discover some bugs. This version is only to get some feedback and to attract the attention of artists. When the game is completed with illustrations and animations then it will be presented as a new release. Might even change the name of the story because I have learned that there is another game with similar name.
Then in that case you could forego the whole versioning and instead use Alpha or demo instead.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Then in that case you could forego the whole versioning and instead use Alpha or demo instead.
I'm just afraid that people will think it's just the beginning of the story if I write demo. This is actually the full story and I would guess around 10 hours of gameplay ...

Reactions: malla906

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Looking good, with all renders and animations game probably would have been great, it's only a pity that you didn't give at least one picture of a given girl naked when you had sex scenes, it would have been more pleasant to look at the description of such a scene.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Looking good, with all renders and animations game probably would have been great, it's only a pity that you didn't give at least one picture of a given girl naked when you had sex scenes, it would have been more pleasant to look at the description of such a scene.
I agree!

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Dev says 10 hrs of content, game is 40Mb, the renders only cover a fracture of the screen.
When I came to a sex scene there was no picture or animation showing what was happending.
The text just said oral 1, oral 2 and in the end where to cum but it was not showed on screen.
Is there something wrong or is this what to expect from the rest of the game?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Sorry about that! Should have checked if there was a game with similar name.

I just want to point out what's written under Developer note before everyone starts complaining about the lack of illustrations:

This is a big game Renpy game with many hours of gameplay (More than 1200 pages of storyline). There are multiple choices that effect the game and multiple endings.

However…

The game is not completed. There is very limited artwork in the game so far, and no animations. I have only put in single pictures of the characters to give the player an understanding of what they might look like in the completed version.

I am hoping to find an artist that would like to help me with the artwork and be a partner in the project

Even with the limited illustrations in the game I believe many players will find the game enjoyable. In all modesty I think there is a very good and complexed story that is being told. If you play this version of the game then you also might give feedback and have influence on the final product.

I would like to get i contact with artist that would like to be a partner in this project and do the art-work. I am not a programmer and would also need help to make it look good in Ren'Py.

Since this game is made with very little art-work then this is not meant to be the final version of the game. In other words I would appreciate any feedback I could get and you will have a chance to influence the final version.

I have no experience as a programmer/developer and English is not my first language so don't be afraid to point out any stupid things I have done
don't worry about the same name thing there have been other games that share names with other games it is an appropriate name for the story you presented and I look forward to seeing how this game turns out

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
After finished game i don't see any incest there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also looks like NTR is not in tags but still in game
and shame that MC choises are totally useless and the game still forces us to many unwanted scenes,

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev says 10 hrs of content, game is 40Mb, the renders only cover a fracture of the screen.
When I came to a sex scene there was no picture or animation showing what was happending.
The text just said oral 1, oral 2 and in the end where to cum but it was not showed on screen.
Is there something wrong or is this what to expect from the rest of the game?
You know those times people get really snarky because someone asks something that's already answered in the OP?

This is one of those times.

Developer notes are a thing.

This is a big game Renpy game with many hours of gameplay (More than 1200 pages of storyline). There are multiple choices that effect the game and multiple endings.

However…

The game is not completed. There is very limited artwork in the game so far, an no animations. I have only put in single pictures of the characters to give the player an understanding of what they might look like in the completed version.

I am hoping to find an artist that would like to help me with the artwork and be a partner in the project

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Ahahaha I saw 2nd Chance but read it as 'Second Chance'. I was all "Wait. that game ended." But, seeing there's another 'friend' in the game, I think I'll pass. Don't want to get blindsided with NTR again.

I wish you luck with this.
Can you tell me how that game ended? Never finished it

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
After finished game i don't see any incest there (only MC daughter is blackmailed and forced to have sex with stupid old perver director and this is not incest :p) also looks like NTR is not in tags but still in game
I was going to give it a try but after reading this im giving this the ignore button, thanks for the info.

So xxerikxx why do you say no ntr and make a Li fuck some dude? Any Li getting fucked by any other than the mc is usually considered ntr going by this website standards unless that guy is her husband,boyfriend (even though some people may still consider the later "boyfriend" as ntr too). You should add the tags

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
The game is not completed. There is very limited artwork in the game so far, an no animations. I have only put in single pictures of the characters to give the player an understanding of what they might look like in the completed version.
There's nothing wrong with that. The decision you have to make now is how do you want the game to utilize images if they are going to be scarce. A great game doesn't need thousands of images, in fact a good deal of the most well received games on F95 (Summertime Saga, Big Brother) use a collection of expression images for each character for conversations or when a certain emotion a character is feeling needs to be expressed, then when a sex scene crops up is when the custom created scenes start being used.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I bugged out after reading the word "recomandation". I know English isn't everybody's first language, but as a guy who is a writer for ads, it hurts my eyes. A little bit of editing here and there would be good.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes