Melted

Nov 23, 2019
Saw 46MB... ~4 hours later and I want this dev to hook up with a good artist. There is potential... BUT it needs to be completely re-written due to the thousands of typos, grammatical errors, forgotten words. An option to shoot Faye in the head should probably be added to her introduction. Some may(will) find Audrey's thread irritating because she's written as empty-headed, opposed to "strongheaded"(IIRC how she is described by her father...maybe it was strongminded, but I don't think so.) Together, Audrey and Faye remind me of DMD's D and best friend(complete moron and scheming bitch).

The placeholder renders are sweet. If they can be expanded on, awesome. There is also above-average choice diversity for "replayability". Kudos for releasing the entire first chapter. Again, that 46MB is deceiving! If only this were the norm rather than the poorly written "patreon poll" updates that contain 2 paragraphs and 100 renders.

Good luck!

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
After finished game i don't see any incest there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also looks like NTR is not in tags but still in game
and shame that MC choises are totally useless and the game still forces us to many unwanted scenes,
Thanks for the feedback. It seems like we have a different understanding of some of the story and the tags. As I said in the overview: In the beginning the story is build around the main character and his life, but as the story develops the story will also follow the life of people close to the main character.

As the story develops we do not only follow the main character. We follow Victor (His best friend), Audrey (His daughter) Fae (Audreys best friend) and Sarah (Victors girlfriend). They all have their sexlife and stories. I don't consider that to be NTR. The women the main character is dating do not have sex with other men and there is no scene where the main character (Or Victor) share his girls with any other men. The girls they are dating are also loyal and do not cheat on the main character or Victor.

I will elaborate under the spoiler-button, but there is definitively a incest scene. Most of the choices you make have smaller consequences, but there are some big ones that changes the story.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. It seems like we have a different understanding of some of the story and the tags. As I said in the overview: In the beginning the story is build around the main character and his life, but as the story develops the story will also follow the life of people close to the main character.

As the story develops we do not only follow the main character. We follow Victor (His best friend), Audrey (His daughter) Fae (Audreys best friend) and Sara (Victors girlfriend). They all have their sexlife and stories. I don't consider that to be NTR. The women the main character is dating do not have sex with other men and there is no scene where the main character (Or Victor) share his girls with any other men. The girls they are dating are also loyal and do not cheat on the main character or Victor.

I will elaborate under the spoiler-button, but there definitively a incest scene. Most of the choices you make have smaller consequences, but there are some big ones that changes the story.

Here, we have reached the usual crossroads when the story has any kind of nuanced relationship dynamics. As always, there are people who will trash the thread about NTR if they can't monopolize every women. Don't know who Sara is, as I haven't played this, but that could be optional NTR depending on her relationship with the MC. Then again, being blackmailed against her will is not really NTR unless she actually gets "stolen" in the end, but good luck convincing anyone of that. The other stuff you described definitely doesn't look like NTR.

Anyways, we have asked multiple times for tags dealing with non NTR situations where females could get it on with other males. An "other males" tag if you will, but since that don't exist, you might as well tag it as NTR. You won't see the NTR fans cry about misleading tags nearly as much as the "muh harem" crowd.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Saw 46MB... ~4 hours later and I want this dev to hook up with a good artist. There is potential... BUT it needs to be completely re-written due to the thousands of typos, grammatical errors, forgotten words. An option to shoot Faye in the head should probably be added to her introduction. Some may(will) find Audrey's thread irritating because she's written as empty-headed, opposed to "strongheaded"(IIRC how she is described by her father...maybe it was strongminded, but I don't think so.) Together, Audrey and Faye remind me of DMD's D and best friend(complete moron and scheming bitch).

The placeholder renders are sweet. If they can be expanded on, awesome. There is also above-average choice diversity for "replayability". Kudos for releasing the entire first chapter. Again, that 46MB is deceiving! If only this were the norm rather than the poorly written "patreon poll" updates that contain 2 paragraphs and 100 renders.

Good luck!
Thanks for playing the game and give feedback!

Yes, English is not my first language so I expect it to be some grammatical errors and typos in there. Hopefully a partner in the project will be able to help me with that.

I think most fathers only see the good qualities in their daughters. At the same time he feel guilty about not protecting her so he is aware of her naivety. Fae and DMD's D's friend are similar characters. (I don't want to shoot her in the head :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Melted

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I was going to give it a try but after reading this im giving this the ignore button, thanks for the info.

So xxerikxx why do you say no ntr and make a Li fuck some dude? Any Li getting fucked by any other than the mc is usually considered ntr going by this website standards unless that guy is her husband,boyfriend (even though some people may still consider the later "boyfriend" as ntr too). You should add the tags
Ok. I can add the tag, but I don't consider it to be ntr. The girls in the story are loyal and there's no sharing of girls. We do follow several characters in the story and they all have a sexlife. So some of the characters have sex with someone else than the MC :rolleyes:

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Ok. I can add the tag, but I don't consider it to be ntr. The girls in the story are loyal and there's no sharing of girls. We do follow several characters in the story and they all have a sexlife. So some of the characters have sex with someone else than the MC :rolleyes:
You're correct in your assessment. The MC has to have shown some form of interest in the (usually woman) for it to count as NTR. Otherwise, where is the intrinsic NTR-jealousy other than maybe in the eyes of the beholder (the player) who demands non-stop harems?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
it has incest tag yet the daughter is a LI and fuck someone , for most people that is ntr, by vndb standards is also considered ntr since she is LI, in any case, you can put a message in the op saying something like "this game won't feature ntr at all, the ntr tag is because some of the Li have sex with other characters before the mc enters a relationship with them".

I don't like any LI to have sex in the game with others so this game is clearly not for me but good luck with the game anyways ;).

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
it has incest tag yet the daughter is a LI and fuck someone , for most people that is ntr, by vndb standards is also considered ntr since she is LI, in any case, you can put a message in the op saying something like "this game won't feature ntr at all, the ntr tag is because some of the Li have sex with other characters before the mc enters a relationship with them".

I don't like any LI to have sex in the game with others so this game is clearly not for me but good luck with the game anyways ;).
The incest tag is in there because of the sexscene between Angelina and her father. That has nothing to do with the main character. There is no sexscene or sexual tention between the main character and his daughter. Yes the daughter fuck someone, but she has no sexual relationship with the MC (Her father) so I can't understand why that is ntr.

Anyway ... I have put in the ntr tag to make you haters happy so hopefully that should end this stupid discussion! :coffee:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The incest tag is in there because of the sexscene between Angelina and her father. That has nothing to do with the main character. There is no sexscene or sexual tention between the main character and his daughter. Yes the daughter fuck someone, but she has no sexual relationship with the MC (Her father) so I can't understand why that is ntr.

Anyway ... I have put in the ntr tag to make you haters happy so hopefully that should end this stupid discussion! :coffee:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
i just give you a bit of explanation... i dont talk specifically for your game :O

just try to help a bit. nothing else.
Ok. It just seemed a little odd since it had nothing to do with my game and it would give the readers a wrong understanding about what my game is all about.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Generally if women fuck other people than MC it just doesn't fly with non NTR crowd even if "technically" it's not NTR. Then again, this is multiple protagonist game so there's not 1 MC so I don't know if people take that into consideration. Personally, I can't deal with multiple protagonist games so that's it for me.
It started of with on MC, but as the story progressed there was a need to go deeper into the stories

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just accept that you will win people with
It started of with on MC, but as the story progressed there was a need to go deeper into the stories
You win people with that and lose people with that, you cannot make everyone happy. :) Multiple protagonist is not my thing either, prefer one standpoint mainly. Whether it is NTR or not, but close family members also qualify even if not LI, so having the daughter blackmailed and shown fucked with that would qualify for a lot of people as NTR or at least a general turnoff anyway for male mc romantic players :p, even if she was in fact the MC in that part of the game.

Then again I would not worry too much about that, since with the multiple protagonist tag, those payers who find that are already not the target base for your game anyway. :p

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes