3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
you can get away with some things on Patreon UNTIL they catch you... then they can ask that you change your game to make them happy, they can fine you by taking money that you have received through them but have yet to collect, and of course kick you off the platform all together.
while subscribe star seems fine with stories about incest
Thank you, Bad Mustard, quite informing. So devs who have incest with Patreon support are just waiting to be caught. So we who love this hypothetical game because of the incest at least partially why, will eventually see the incest removed if the dev wants to continue getting Patreon support. The dev might drop the game because he isn't recieving his funding. The big loser is the fans. Because of censorship, ya'll, in an adult environment, an adult website. This is 2023, not 1823.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 3 was an extremely bitter pill, but I know the ups don't mean as much without the downs. I hope to feel better after the next one, but there seems to be more conflict that needs to be addressed beforehand. Much respect for adding drama that isn't just a transparent facade. I felt bad about what was happening between your characters and that is a good thing. Looking forward to what you come up with next.
Chapter 4 is not much better as Gwen took the time to heal he ran away, with his return at the end of chapter 3, chapter 4 is about him healing and try to be the brother he was before and make her happy. (well there's more to it than just that, but you know spoilers) chapter 5 will be happier (and some sad) by the end of 6 everybody will be happy again (also that's the end of the story with 6)

• Love
Reactions: Walter Victor
Sep 14, 2023
for dev, I'm not sure if someone already wrote it. Just a few suggestions.

- I think the text should have a color option without the outline. Maybe invert, so white text with black outline. It's easier for the eye.

- And please make the text a bit smaller, I mean not in font-size, but left and right more spacing, that's also easier for the eye to read.

Further a nice story, I enjoy reading it. (Of course with above changes, I would even enjoy reading it more :D).

Reactions: Alcibiade15

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
for dev, I'm not sure if someone already wrote it. Just a few suggestions.

- I think the text should have a color option without the outline. Maybe invert, so white text with black outline. It's easier for the eye.

- And please make the text a bit smaller, I mean not in font-size, but left and right more spacing, that's also easier for the eye to read.

Further a nice story, I enjoy reading it. (Of course with above changes, I would even enjoy reading it more :D).
the black text with the white outline is the character's inner monologue and thoughts, while the white text with the back outline is what they are saying out loud, so that's not going to change

it was narrower before and people complained...

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time."
― John Lydgate

Sep 14, 2023
the black text with the white outline is the character's inner monologue and thoughts, while the white text with the back outline is what they are saying out loud, so that's not going to change

it was narrower before and people complained...

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time."
― John Lydgate
My second remark about the spacing. Is because 'PREFS' is so close to the text you are reading too. Maybe, move the menu up a little bit, or just add an option to show/hide it. I have to say making it smaller (and below), is also an option.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
My second remark about the spacing. Is because 'PREFS' is so close to the text you are reading too. Maybe, move the menu up a little bit, or just add an option to show/hide it. I have to say making it smaller (and below), is also an option.
start a new game and READ what the Narrator has to say about how to hide the quick menu and other game options

"Before we begin, please notice the flashing white square in the lower-right corner. It will disappear in a few seconds, but keep its location in mind. If you want to hide the quick menu located on the left side of the screen, just run your mouse over that area."

Reactions: SisterFucker3099

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Maybe,if you think LI having sex with another male is NTR.

And you could even understand Gwen trying to forget Mike with generic dude, is never going to work.
It felt and look hollow. Trivial, souless. As the only that gave meaning for her desire was Mike.
If such situation happen in other incest(brother/sister) romance focus game, it probably end badly(maybe definitely) that not many incest romance players will continue to play. So I should give Dev a praise that is bold to continue the story with such plot twist.
However, I finished playing first three chapters from both MC perspective, I found that the propose was too early to happen that they just started dating only for few months even they are being close in the past. The escalation of their relationship is unreal. If their relationship is really that strong and sincere, ch.3 won't result in separation/break up between the two MC. It is unbelievable that the sis never try to reach MC even a message or phone call after she completely shut MC down(won't express her true feeling that moment) when he came to find her at dorm. Then she blamed MC left her when she didn't do anything to reconnect her true lovely big brother. The two MC act the worst possible move to each other because of the plot which need them to break up and find another partner to fuck to fill the hole in their heart.
The break up is fine for me but why they need to develop another romantic relationship with others before they saw each other again. Why can't just having a close friend to hang out with to cope with the hurt from break up instead of fucking others (even it is soulless and hollow). The drama is not necessary but only create bitterness. To me, I both like and hate the story cause I think bitterness sweet is worse than strictly NTR.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
If such situation happen in other incest(brother/sister) romance focus game, it probably end badly(maybe definitely) that not mush incest romance players will continue to play. So I should give Dev a praise that is bold to continue the story with such plot twist.
However, I finished playing first three chapters from both MC perspective, I found that the propose was too early to happen that they just started dating only for few months even they are being close in the past. The escalation of their relationship is unreal. If their relationship is really that strong and sincere, ch.3 won't result in separation/break up between the two MC. It is unbelievable that the sis never try to reach MC even a message or phone call after she completely shut MC down(won't express her true feeling that moment) when he came to find her at dorm. Then she blamed MC left her when she didn't do anything to reconnect her true lovely big brother. The two MC act the worst possible move to each other because of the plot which need them to break up and find another partner to fuck to fill the hole in their heart.
The break up is fine for me but why they need to develop another romantic relationship with others before they saw each other again. Why can't just having a close friend to hang out with to cope with the hurt from break up instead of fucking others (even it is soulless and hollow). The drama is not necessary but only create bitterness. To me, I both like and hate the story cause I think bitterness sweet is worse than strictly NTR.
There is the thing. If we are "realists" there would not be a separation. There are countless cases of people that are siblings without knowing, then get together and are found later. Do they separate? Of course not... That's retarded.
It's kinda sad that the relationship is torn only by plot sake. That they share a father is such a weak reason if they "love" each other. The mom wasn't even against them for fuck sake, and the MC did try to mend with the FMC. Also, remember that it was the FMC that was obsessed with the MC. I also agree that the need for another relationship is not quite on mark as if they really "love" each other they would shun these kinds of interactions and would immerse themselves in academia, work, hobbies, etc. I have seen millions of times in Real Life as people separate for serious relationships. They don't get into the "game" in a lot of time or even ever.
I really like the game tho, also like almost dead too.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
There is the thing. If we are "realists" there would not be a separation. There are countless cases of people that are siblings without knowing, then get together and are found later. Do they separate? Of course not... That's retarded.
It's kinda sad that the relationship is torn only by plot sake. That they share a father is such a weak reason if they "love" each other. The mom wasn't even against them for fuck sake, and the MC did try to mend with the FMC. Also, remember that it was the FMC that was obsessed with the MC. I also agree that the need for another relationship is not quite on mark as if they really "love" each other they would shun these kinds of interactions and would immerse themselves in academia, work, hobbies, etc. I have seen millions of times in Real Life as people separate for serious relationships. They don't get into the "game" in a lot of time or even ever.
I really like the game tho, also like almost dead too.
Agree wholeheartedly, Still without the drama the story would just end after the marriage proposal.

With this we can delve into the psyche of both protagonists, and understand Gwen side how she is going digest this new reality, first was shock, losing her anchor and puppy crush turned love.
As we have now, They got hurt.

But Gwen rejected Mike, and oh boy that hurt. He fled far fucking away.
She got therapy, worked into her passion, keep moving foward, let me see how the story is going to solve this inadequacy
if the story makes Mike grovel trying to get Gwen affection again. I probably will stop reading this. I cant take this emotional damage.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
If such situation happen in other incest(brother/sister) romance focus game, it probably end badly(maybe definitely) that not mush incest romance players will continue to play. So I should give Dev a praise that is bold to continue the story with such plot twist.
You make good observations. Maybe Gwen trying to move foward, coward way path of less resistance. would be easier if she could forget Mike and date a normal person. But having interactions with another just shows how much is missing.

Is sad really, but then again. She did reject Mike and is her fault from my perspective the situation present. How the story is moving foward, I would prefer if was not that easy to just fuck to lovers again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
that's NOT going to happen!
It had better show how sorry Gwen is and try to win Mike back. Don't make Mike to accept Gwen so easily especially she has already started a new relationship and seem to move on.
Also, if there any planned sex scene for Gwen or Mike fucking others in future chapter 4,5,6? I really don't want to see Gwen or Mike having sex with other people again. At least don't show the scene but just blurred dialogue.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes