3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 3 WIP (update #10)

230 of the 350 images are complete for her side. 150 more images are needed to complete this chapter. I have gotten a little burned out working on this chapter. It is so freaking huge that it's going to be 600+ images, but that 150 light at the end of the tunnel helps a lot now.

SOSdd

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Chapter 3 WIP (update #10)

230 of the 350 images are complete for her side. 150 more images are needed to complete this chapter. I have gotten a little burned out working on this chapter. It is so freaking huge that it's going to be 600+ images, but that 150 light at the end of the tunnel helps a lot now.

SOSdd
Hang in there, it's not a race. It's a marathon as you well know. No matter what, you and your well being is more important.

Yeah, I feel like a wish card from somewhere...

Mate, it really is fine to take time for yourself, relax, go out with friends and/or family. We can wait.

Peace :)

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Hang in there, it's not a race. It's a marathon as you well know. No matter what, you and your well being is more important.

Yeah, I feel like a wish card from somewhere...

Mate, it really is fine to take time for yourself, relax, go out with friends and/or family. We can wait.

yes but 120(i re-did the math)
I take breaks quite often so I can do this!!

• Love
Reactions: FatGiant

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 3 WIP (update #11)

284 of the 352 images are needed to complete her side. 70 more images are needed to complete this chapter. I believe I can finish the last few images for this chapter this week. After the editors have revised the script, there will be a release on SubscribeStar the following week, first in stages for 3 days, then a public release by the weekend. Then a well-deserved rest before I start on Almost Dead again.

SOSdd

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 3 WIP (update #12)

344 of the 353 images are needed to complete her side. For those of you playing along at home, there are nine more images needed to complete this chapter. I believe I know I can finish those by Tuesday evening. I will be posting the script for the editors to review and correct sometime today. I should be able to get an unedited version out to subscribe stars by tier stages starting Wednesday (my Wednesday morning, Tuesday evening-ish in the US). I only three tiers with subscribers, so there will be a public release sometime this weekend.

I will be taking a week off after the release, then I will be back at working hard on Almost Dead.

SOSdd

Stay safe out there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Okay, so it's been 13 weeks in the making for this chapter, I hope you all enjoy the story and images that were created.
I have included a compressed file for all releases, as the file size was rapidly approaching 1GB in size, and we're only halfway through this story now.

I know there are going to be some upset people who do not like what is happening in this and the next chapter, but mmnnpppfffhhhhh.

I hope everybody else can enjoy the story.

Stay safe out there.

For the Compressed version, all the images were converted to webp format that is the only difference

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
2Sides-0.03.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
patreon doesn't differ incest from stepcest so why does she have to be just a step sister?
I was just asking that question on another game that has incest and is supported by Patreon. Why is it allowed on some games and poo-pooded on others? Censorship sucks, there shouldn't be censorship on games, it's just art, not real people. For goodness sakes.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I was just asking that question on another game that has incest and is supported by Patreon. Why is it allowed on some games and poo-pooded on others? Censorship sucks, there shouldn't be censorship on games, it's just art, not real people. For goodness sakes.
you can get away with some things on Patreon UNTIL they catch you... then they can ask that you change your game to make them happy, they can fine you by taking money that you have received through them but have yet to collect, and of course kick you off the platform all together.
while subscribe star seems fine with stories about incest

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
Chapter 3 was an extremely bitter pill, but I know the ups don't mean as much without the downs. I hope to feel better after the next one, but there seems to be more conflict that needs to be addressed beforehand. Much respect for adding drama that isn't just a transparent facade. I felt bad about what was happening between your characters and that is a good thing. Looking forward to what you come up with next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What can I say?

I've loved to hate this chapter.

The writing was quite good. It made me feel for them. I'm going to miss that lady.

I can't say more without spoilers.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
BM, just wanted to say that I love Almost Dead, and can hardly wait for it to continue. It's one of my favorite games. I really appreciate all your transparency regarding the touchy subject matter in this game. I have the bad habit of getting very attached to the protags in these games, so normally I'd avoid this game. However, because I enjoy AD so much, I fully intend to play this one eventually. I just don't think I can start until I know the protags have reconciled and reconnected.

Thank you for all your hard work bringing us amazing stories to enjoy. I'll definitely look forward to playing 2sides when the story has reached the point of the protags getting back together. I wish you the best, and I am anxiously awaiting the continuation of Almost Dead.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
You are a good writer, but man I don't like it so far. You make me feel too many feelings. :p

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes