3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Bad Mustard is working on the text issues.

Stop gap solutions, press A and customize size, spacing, font and if you want extra legibility (although ugly) turn on the High Contrast. It does make a difference.

Peace :)

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Bad Mustard is working on the text issues.

Stop gap solutions, press A and customize size, spacing, font and if you want extra legibility (although ugly) turn on the High Contrast. It does make a difference.

Peace :)
Oh my bad, thank you, I did see the high contrast, but I hadn't noticed the scrollbar on the right, now with it enabled, it's readable. I was using the self-voicing, as much as it sucked, it was better, than straining my eyes, to read the thin black lines.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
That'll work.

Please don't listen to those who want you to curb the narrations. It is obviously how you wish to portray this story, and the narrations are really good.

As for animations, they do tend to generate more support. But, again, you do you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the narrations are not going to change, the story is already written, it just needs me to make the images.

yeah, I think Ill be fairly well prepared for how they will react :eek: :cry:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the narrations are not going to change, the story is already written, it just needs me to make the images.

yeah, I think I fairly well prepared for how they will react :eek: :cry:
Love your sense of story. Wasn't enjoying the text covering your beautiful images... Thanks for fixing that :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Here is what I have settled on for the formatting and text of the story. You will be able to switch the background on and off in game using Shift+B and in the preferences you will be able to adjust the opacity of the text box background

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png
I have to go through and make sure all the text fits in the new area, then I will be pushing an update at itch.io probably before the end of this month

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here is what I have settled on for the formatting and text of the story. You will be able to switch the background on and off in game using Shift+B and in the preferences you will be able to adjust the opacity of the text box background

View attachment 2652904 View attachment 2652905 View attachment 2652906 View attachment 2652907
I have to go through and make sure all the text fits in the new area, then I will be pushing an update at itch.io probably before the end of this month
I like it.

If you find one that doesn't fit, you can always split it up among two images. For example, if "Still, it wasn't enough." in your first example hadn't fit, that could always have been split off. I doubt that it will happen very often.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I like it.

If you find one that doesn't fit, you can always split it up among two images. For example, if "Still, it wasn't enough." in your first example hadn't fit, that could always have been split off. I doubt that it will happen very often.
I agree. It can even be just a copy of the same image reused again. No need to make an additional render just to finish the thought. :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
BadMustard

Thank you for such an excellently written V/KN. I very rarely (pretty much never) follow a story with a female protagonist. However, I love your other game and decided to give this one a look. I think the notion of seeing the story from both sides is novel and, largely due to your writing skills, really works well. I really enjoyed this so far. Plus Gwen is sizzling hot and their interaction is incredibly real. Very solid technically. Very very well done over all.

Okay so that's what works. However, you've created a story where, we the players have become deeply invested in the two lovers. Blowing up that relationship, especially if the reason is so lame as them actually having the same father, is a complete betrayal of your readers. Period.

Based on what we know of their feelings and mutual commitment there is simply NOTHING that they will accept as a reason to be parted. You can't have this both ways. They have been bonding for 14 years and Gwen's been in love since well before he left for college. No rationalization will mitigate the fallout of destroying their relationship. If for no other reason than to do so, dooms any romantic future between them. You can't sell this. It simply doesn't work.

As I always say, this is your story and I 100% support your absolute right to tell it as you see fit. I have great respect for the many talents you've demonstrated both here and in your other game, however, you screw with the emotional investment of your readers at your absolute peril.

I appreciate the obvious hard work and commitment to excellence that is shown here. Thank you for that. Normally I'd be looking forward to the next update, but honestly I feel a deep sense of foreboding for what's coming and the ugly expectation that after the next update I'll not be following what up to now has been a delightful and exceedingly well written tale. I hope you prove me wrong.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
BadMustard

Thank you for such an excellently written V/KN. I very rarely (pretty much never) follow a story with a female protagonist. However, I love your other game and decided to give this one a look. I think the notion of seeing the story from both sides is novel and, largely due to your writing skills, really works well. I really enjoyed this so far. Plus Gwen is sizzling hot and their interaction is incredibly real. Very solid technically. Very very well done over all.

Okay so that's what works. However, you've created a story where, we the players have become deeply invested in the two lovers. Blowing up that relationship, especially if the reason is so lame as them actually having the same father, is a complete betrayal of your readers. Period.

Based on what we know of their feelings and mutual commitment there is simply NOTHING that they will accept as a reason to be parted. You can't have this both ways. They have been bonding for 14 years and Gwen's been in love since well before he left for college. No rationalization will mitigate the fallout of destroying their relationship. If for no other reason than to do so, dooms any romantic future between them. You can't sell this. It simply doesn't work.

As I always say, this is your story and I 100% support your absolute right to tell it as you see fit. I have great respect for the many talents you've demonstrated both here and in your other game, however, you screw with the emotional investment of your readers at your absolute peril.

I appreciate the obvious hard work and commitment to excellence that is shown here. Thank you for that. Normally I'd be looking forward to the next update, but honestly I feel a deep sense of foreboding for what's coming and the ugly expectation that after the next update I'll not be following what up to now has been a delightful and exceedingly well written tale. I hope you prove me wrong.
Thank you for coming over and giving it a read I do appreciate that.

I don't want to give away too many spoilers about the upcoming chapters, but it only takes one person to cripple a relationship, mistakes will be made by both of them. one of them can't let go, while they both just need some time to sort out their feelings and figure things out. everything will be explained as the story progress and I know this story is not going to be to everybody's liking...

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I have updated the itch.io site with the new update

I will update the links in the OP this evening when I get home from work.
the update includes

I have moved the text from the main screen down to the text box area, and hopefully made it more readable.
You can use Shift+B to toggle the text box background on and off.
There is also a slider in the preferences menu area to adjust the opacity of the text box from invisible (0) to normal (100)

feedback is always welcome

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
2Sides-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok BM ... just went thru the 1st reading .... ok i mean the top of that list :LOL: awesome .. you write this ? render this ? .. well at this point doesn't matter ... i can't wait to see what happens next :love:
story awesome ....
renders goes perfect with the story ...
i've actually fell off the couch very similar the way mc did , had a friends GF in front of me sleeping freaked my shit out :ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: BadMustard
Jul 18, 2017
If you want to make it easier put in code to allow defining the relationships of characters. I've been noticing developers lately doing that to avoid issues later down the track.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Just so EVERYBODY is aware, the MC and Gwen break up (for reasons)
They both get a new girl and boy friend. They are not doing this to make anybody jealous.
There is sex involved with these others...
They do finally get back together (for reasons)

If this bothers you, then this VN might NOT be for you.
That is all I have to say on that.
Put this on OP, almost downloaded it. Sometimes one doesnt have time to check the thread to know what the game is about
your overview doesnt hint at this at all:
""Overview: What happens when your Stepsister falls in love with you? Just like a coin, every story has two sides. In this kinetic visual novel, we will explore each side of the story. There are a few different way to read this novel, so please choose the best way for you.""

Nor do the tags: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Creampie, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Mobile game, Interracial, Romance, Incest, Kinetic Novel
Well, maybe you could say that the interracial tag could give you an idea of Tyrone getting in the picture, but it could also be about a black woman so.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes