• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py 30 Days [v0.2] [AllNatural]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

drdiver3

Apr 11, 2023
Can you guys chill out about the NTR that might be in the game 4 updates from now so we can focus on the bigger issue that this is a Harem game where your Harem is basically assigned to you?

Dev, you have a good concept here and I think you're going to flesh out the branches in the future, but this game is crying out for some control over what women you pick to compete with you and whether you can convince them to join you and/or actually like you. The game in its current form isn't that interesting as it just makes all those choices for us.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
is this a multiple protags kinda deal or?
my sister forced me to watch them all under the pretense of "sisterly bonding"
lol i too was dragged along to watch hunger games with my sister :ROFLMAO: i found the first one to be very decent, the follow ups were kinda eh

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Can you guys chill out about the NTR that might be in the game 4 updates from now so we can focus on the bigger issue that this is a Harem game where your Harem is basically assigned to you?

Dev, you have a good concept here and I think you're going to flesh out the branches in the future, but this game is crying out for some control over what women you pick to compete with you and whether you can convince them to join you and/or actually like you. The game in its current form isn't that interesting as it just makes all those choices for us.
Figuring out exactly what the focus of the game is going to be and what may be coming now rather than later after people get invested in the game IS the bigger issue.

That said, your "assigned harem" thing is an issue as well. What if some dumb fuck wants to get with Karen?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Heck, I thought you had done a nice job w the first...ummm... Emma?
Nothing wrong w the second one either...just was a nice first one.

Thanks, enjoyed playing it.
Cheers and Best of Luck!

lddor

May 27, 2024
I legit love this game so far.
I've already wrote a post about my thoughts and the dev replied to me explaining his pov about the game. I loved V2 as well, but playing it in one go, I would like to say one thing: this game needs more MC/girls control and choices. From what I read in the thread from the Dev, he wants to include them in the next updates and there will certainly be choices regarding sex: I hope this comes true, but it would be very nice to have choices outside of sex too. The Dev knows how to write, even if the script could still be improved, but as a lover of the game I feel like wishing him well in his work. Pictures and animations are crazy, even if AllNatural939 has bad PC specs lol

I will continue to give my feedback along the way,
peace

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I see there's enough women for each guy to have his harem
Incorrect. There's a Karen. :ROFLMAO:

Plus there's that route where Sally gets offed, but I didn't go back to see if it was completed / changed or anything so I don't know if that's still a thing.

So technically one guy is going to be stuck with 2 girls, one of whom may be that "Death by Snu-Snu!" bitch with the attitude problem. Not much of a harem there.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes