VN Ren'Py 30 Days [v0.3] [AllNatural]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you paid attention, you know exactly why DrPincake abandoned this forum and now hates everything to do with this place. It had absolutely nothing to do with him becoming too big. It had everything to do with receiving death threats over the ending to AL. Receiving death threats tends to affect a person's outlook.
The death threats were a big part of it but not all of it.

If you remember around that time there were a few games that were looking to do crossovers, Retrieving the Past was a big part of it. I know a couple of the devs involved in that whole thing and was a small part in the whole argument that happened.

He tried to screw around a few devs and I know there are still people that really dislike Pink to this day, me included.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
love the game and update. can't wait for swinging and sharing scenes. def keep up the other playthough, like seeing the girls get killed. nice see a dark path.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
30 Days [v0.3]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was compounded by the fact multiple times through the game it steered you in a direction that both girls were going to be an option, that the thrupple was going to be the "cannon" happy ending to the game but the dev chose to just shock factor their audience instead which just felt like a giant slap in the face to the people who had been following.

I know for me its the major reason why I dont support new devs anymore on active projects and only "buy" the games when they are completed and I can get a finished product. The number of devs that I now trust to have a subscription to is tiny compared to before.

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
As for this games Dev, it seems he’s back? He swore of this place before so maybe it’s not too bad. I had to do the same a while back in my thread, so I’m glad he was able to do the same.

Good luck AllNatural939
No, I'm not back. I just never left...
I'm a big fan of the forums. I'm still pretty active on the dev forum and other F95 areas. It's just that for my own sanity I decided not to answer anything else here. So if anyone has questions, ask on my discord or directly on Patreon because here I see everything that happens but I'm not going to lift a finger to answer anything. I only reappeared here in case someone had the bad idea of posting the download links ahead of time. It doesn't matter if no one likes this or if everyone thinks this game is wonderful, it's my duty to put the download links where appropriate because I was the one who decided to publish this here.
Well, now I'm disappearing again. Take care.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for 30 Days [v0.3] [AllNatural]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(325 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes