VN Ren'Py 30 Days [v0.3] [AllNatural]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well, you see ... to be a game, we need to have the choice. If this is direct into NTR, where is the choice?
if plot about selection\population between teams
Most NTR games are directly caving everything into NTR - does that not bore you even more?
Not to mention all NTR geared games have plot armored bulls and vilains doing it without a choice, a thought or any comeuppance .
Where is the gaming part of it there?
If you just wanted a clear cut NTR novel to read like a comic, you would be better off looking for another game.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Actually, he doesn't HAVE to do shit on this site.

The developers of some of the most popular games have nothing to do with this site... and don't miss it one little bit.
Name one that didn't start here. Oh, you mean after they got too big to fail and they could be divas? You've been around since AL, go re- read Pinkcake's first few posts interacting with the audience and fellow devs and go and look now how he reacts to the most lookwarm criticism ever.
I don't blame Dev for leaving/ignoring the forum. Who wants to deal with shit? :WeSmart:
Transparency is extremely easy once you remove shadiness and ego. You don't have to spoil shit to make clear what themes your game will have.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Name one that didn't start here. Oh, you mean after they got too big to fail and they could be divas? You've been around since AL, go re- read Pinkcake's first few posts interacting with the audience and fellow devs and go and look now how he reacts to the most lookwarm criticism ever.
Yeah, I've been around since the start of AL. I read each and every post on that thread, and each and every post on the BaDIK thread, until it got so that I couldn't keep up with all the posts and still play games. I still support the developer and play the game, though.

If you paid attention, you know exactly why DrPincake abandoned this forum and now hates everything to do with this place. It had absolutely nothing to do with him becoming too big. It had everything to do with receiving death threats over the ending to AL. Receiving death threats tends to affect a person's outlook.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah, I've been around since the start of AL. I read each and every post on that thread, and each and every post on the BaDIK thread, until it got so that I couldn't keep up with all the posts and still play games. I still support the developer and play the game, though.

If you paid attention, you know exactly why DrPincake abandoned this forum and now hates everything to do with this place. It had absolutely nothing to do with him becoming too big. It had everything to do with receiving death threats over the ending to AL. Receiving death threats tends to affect a person's outlook.
lets be real that a problem with people not a place or forrum. No matter where you are if people are invested in anything and it dosnt go the way they want some people just don know how to act. He would have gotten the same threats and things said no matter where he was.

Reactions: Larry2000

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
lets be real that a problem with people not a place or forrum. No matter where you are if people are invested in anything and it dosnt go the way they want some people just don know how to act. He would have gotten the same threats and things said no matter where he was.
Perhaps, but he didn't get those threats on his Patreon site, at least not that I could see, and I've been there from the beginning.

I find it ironic, that a pirate forum provides several orders of magnitude more nastiness toward developers than I have ever seen on Patreon or SubscribeStar, where you would think that people who are paying for the games would be more critical if they find their money is not being spent the way they would like.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Actual deniability where you are not tied up to real accounts like banks and personal information being shared with those sites for pay to see posts will have the impact of people using a free site to troll as opposed to other sites where devs can ban you - like pinky or the admins allegedly do in their discord or whatnot.
I have ever seen on Patreon or SubscribeStar
Over the years, rabid dev fans are banned around here while fans from here are banned from there and voice their disbelief and spin their theories here.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

I’ll have to agree with the other guy. Death threats are a symptom of crazy people and kids who don’t know consequences.

I watch a creator on Twitch named Ironmouse. She has a debilitating immune disease that has almost killed her many times in her life. Shes now one of the most successful streamers on the platform. This month she raised over $600,000 dollars for charity with anextra $10,000 from her own money. And yet she STILL gets death threats on a daily basis…

I have no opinion on Dpk, but unless he plugs out of the internet space completely those people that want to reach him and send him a message will.

that said, this is a more direct way to get their attention so for his sanity and safety it’s not a bad call.

As for this games Dev, it seems he’s back? He swore of this place before so maybe it’s not too bad. I had to do the same a while back in my thread, so I’m glad he was able to do the same.

Good luck AllNatural939

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Perhaps, but he didn't get those threats on his Patreon site, at least not that I could see, and I've been there from the beginning.

I find it ironic, that a pirate forum provides several orders of magnitude more nastiness toward developers than I have ever seen on Patreon or SubscribeStar, where you would think that people who are paying for the games would be more critical if they find their money is not being spent the way they would like.
dosnt he have the ability to delete comments on his patreon compared to here where a moderator needs to do it. I would guess he was just quicker with moderating his own patreon the this sites mods where.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Stuff like death threats I am categorically against and I would have no problem with account bans on sight, but if I was in their shoes these would be the easiest posts to filter, because its easy to see how little value reading, or interacting with them has.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I don't want to derail this anymore, if I didn't already made myself clear on my point by now its better to drop it, I'll just say one more thing: You know why I have zero posts in hotwife games threads? Because games are properly tagged and the devs are upfront with every theme from day 0, zero tag-baiting, zero gaslighting. Contrary to the usual suspects complaining about complainers, transparency does indeed solve 90% of the drama on controversial content, the rest of 10% is just stuff that can easily be solved by blocking, or scrolling past it.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Well, you see ... to be a game, we need to have the choice. If this is direct into NTR, where is the choice?

Most NTR games are directly caving everything into NTR - does that not bore you even more?
Not to mention all NTR geared games have plot armored bulls and vilains doing it without a choice, a thought or any comeuppance .
Where is the gaming part of it there?
If you just wanted a clear cut NTR novel to read like a comic, you would be better off looking for another game.
i not talking about just ntr, i about its other paths : mc total lose - his womens quit, mc average lose - womens not sure 100% to quit, mc total win - alpha route, mc average win - not all women love him, mc abuse women - she look to other man..or tricky emeny if they begin lose - they try seduce womens from mc team, result = your choices

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022

Oh wow, that's pretty extreme. Didn't know that happened. What's wrong with AL endings that fans shoot death threats?
I mean its pretty rushed and not exactly fulfilling but 90% of AVNs here face the same problem, great journey but disappointing end.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
30 Days [v0.3] [AllNatural]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh wow, that's pretty extreme. Didn't know that happened. What's wrong with AL endings that fans shoot death threats?
I mean its pretty rushed and not exactly fulfilling but 90% of AVNs here face the same problem, great journey but disappointing end.

Reactions: MadMoonMan69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
30Days-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes