EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
e13cf834-93da-4805-9a69-7bdd7db4df8f-1240x0_0x2_1919x360.png

Overview:
3Yov is a light hearted adult visual novel which is short for 30 Year old Virgin, it takes place in a universe where virgins whom on their 30th birthday are granted wizard like powers by a magic familiar that visits them in the night. The story will follow our protagonist at this moment in his life where it is forever changed. As he learns to wield and control his new powers and the lewd antics that come with it along the way. Soon after receiving these new powers our MC will be invited to join the Virgin League Defense Force where he will meet fellow wizards as they try to shield Earth's citizens from threats that are within Earth itself and those beyond the stars. He will come across a variety of characters; whether it be from home, alien races or those from different universes altogether, many of whom will have romantic or lewd options in one shape or form.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: Black Star Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26.DV Uncensored
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

.dv is the Uncensored version

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

(Possible Android solution, no one has come back and said it doesnt work for them.
It will look very bare bones atm)

Faye.png Lesbians Wars 2.png The_Bet_Nude_7.png Smol_Sex_Yera_41.png Bawdy_Intro_1_17.png Summon_Alice_1_28.png screenshot0006.png Ash.png Diplomatic de escalation.png Rapunzeal.png Of_Super_Heroes_19.png Alchemy_Donut_11.png Library_Intro_15.png Lucy_Reward_Lap_Lingerie_4.png rita2.png Milly.png Krryie_Dinner_Date_13.png Guard_Medicine_Grab_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I knew a guy that looked just like your MC IRL, and he also kicked a cat... once... once!

I'll pass, because the MC looks exactly like that RL douche, and I don't wish to relive that past experience. :(

Good luck with your game anyway.

P.S. I don't work for PETA, there a bunch of fake elitist attention-whores.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Man I'm all for some fantasy, monster girls, but that overview.....I mean, it seems like the type of game that tries to have a very funny story but at a certain point it becomes annoying. (I may be completely wrong.)
3ad039f9eece51a4f3383f404d7c9e4a.gif

Anyways, since the dev is a user, what are the planned tags dev? and the kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

EDIT: Oh well according to the Dev's answer it seems this has unavoidable and forced content. Well... i tried it and, for example the first scene at the beginning of the game is practically an unavoidable Bestiality scene :HideThePain:

Good luck.

Last edited:

Itfeelsreel

May 31, 2021
The depicted graphic violence against pets, is a hard pass for me, I recommend banning this from this site. If it remains It will show the mindset of many here towards animals.
I'd agree (assuming it's a pet not a familiar or something based on the description) but it seems like it would be an odd line to draw in the sand for a site that permits games with rape, necrophilia, ginger MC's... etc

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The banner and screenshots look interesting and the premise ridiculous but certainly unique.

My only questions are why/whether these wizards who made it to 30 as virgins keep their powers after indulging (a common trope with powers derived from virginity), whether "point and click" is synonymous with sandbox (the modular comment makes me think so), and whether or not a harem is in the possible, if far flung, future for our protagonist.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
IMO letting other people (even patrons) decide anything apart of maybe some minor details in char design is a bad idea. There are so many tags\fetishes (rape, pregnancy, gay, femdom, futa, ntr, harem and many more) that people either love and want to see in every game or hate and will ignore the game just for having one of those.
Trying to find balance and make them all happy while giving them tool to influence your game is VERY hard trick to pull out.
If i were Dev i would change my mind while i still can and stick to my own plan\script keeping other people's wishes on the distance.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If the game revolves around 30-year-old virgins, shouldn't it be named 30YoV instead? :WaitWhat:
A zero is missing.

Anyway, sometimes even the stupidest thing cracks you up. In my case, the adverb "seamlessly" in
having built a world that also takes inputs from their player character's backstories and seamlessly adding supporter suggestions into the over arching story and world that the DM/GM has designed
got me laughing with huge tears rolling down my cheeks :KEK:

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes