Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I would be surprised if something like that works for my game. Not that I'm intentionally blocking it but I never had any formal coding training so I've just made things in my own dumbass ways. All of my replay unlocks are coded something like this:

if flag_halloween_2023_epi_2 >= 1:
imagebutton auto "gallery_replay_halloween_2023_bc_%s":
action Jump ("replay_halloween_2023_epi_2")

So unless that tool randomly knows that the variable flag_halloween_2023_epi_2 (for example) needs to be set to greater than 1, it wont be unlocking anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
I would be surprised if something like that works for my game. Not that I'm intentionally blocking it but I never had any formal coding training so I've just made things in my own dumbass ways. All of my replay unlocks are coded something like this:

if flag_halloween_2023_epi_2 >= 1:
imagebutton auto "gallery_replay_halloween_2023_bc_%s":
action Jump ("replay_halloween_2023_epi_2")

So unless that tool randomly knows that the variable flag_halloween_2023_epi_2 (for example) needs to be set to greater than 1, it wont be unlocking anything.
are you able to make one then?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
you all need to understand something......

artists make art for them, not you.

if others enjoy it, it's a bonus for the artist.
lol. lmao even.
Looks like someone never heard of patreon. or commissions.

a lot of artists would be insulted if you tell them that "being an artist is not a real job, it is just a hobby".
yet here you are saying that artistry is a hobby, one that is done solely for personal gratification and zero intent to ever make a buch off of it.

Reactions: SirLance

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
are you able to make one then?
I'm not inclined to make one. Not that I feel people are cheating or w/e using saves but whenever I play a lewd game and use a save file to see all the content (its always for those grindy as hell rpg maker games), it cheapens the game for me.

If people want to go out of their way to find a save, thats fine by me but I don't want to make one to incentive that idea.

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes