Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I was liking the rest in his defense i dont mind the lesbian and the tentacles are from the MC is not it wouldnt hurt make that content optional and have another scene instead winks at camera
If I had a team (instead of just doing everything myself) I would consider making alternate routes/scenes. At the moment, its just not practical to make twice the content so people can skip one of them.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
weird is what makes the game good. oh, and little kitty ladies titties are good too.
(needs some type of walkthrough though)
Are you using the hint system in game and are still looking for a walk through or you havnt been using it? No flame, curious if I need to rework how the hints work (I know its pretty basic but it should be more than enough to point people in the direction of whats available in game).

May 15, 2022
There is no futa or trans in my game. I have no idea why a mod added it, I asked to remove it but they kept it.

The big bad evil guy of the game has 6 tits and 3 cocks, dunno if that counts as futa/trans but there will never be sex scenes with it so I'm not sure if something just existing should warrant a tag for it. Theres also the halloween special where a girl creates a magic strap on but I'm also hard pressed to tag a strap on as futa or trans.. That's all there is and there wont be any actual futa/trans lewd scenes in my game.
WHAT A PIT WITHOUT FUTA THIS GAME IS VERY SOFT AND BORING AND THE EVENTS ARE NOT COMPLETED

• Haha
Reactions: AkumaDaddy

dostromi

Mar 15, 2022
Yeah, they should just remove the futa/trans tag, right now it just creates a situation where people who want that content are just disappointed after playing the game and not seeing it and people who hate it avoid the game altogether because of the tag.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I'm not sure what the bg washington image would be (I used the pre-made code listed on the renpy site for it). Did the game work regardless of the image not being found?

For the most part it seems like it though I skipped a lot to find out because I don't enjoy sandbox games much, it feels weird having to tap and explore like I am playing a PlayStation 5 game with my cock in my other hand... It just feels weird when a lot of this can just happen in a linear fashion like most other AVN's the exploration and hint stuff feels weird to me but so do all sandbox games.

It's personal preference but the only sandbox game I really enjoy is Desert Stalker because that game is a sandbox but it plays more like a normal AVN.

Basically you don't have a lot of exploration or a shit load of button tapping, you just click on a Location that has a notification and it played out like a normal AVN.. I don't need to find money or items or anything... It's just a linear story where you you mostly just pick what order you do some stuff in.

Bur yes your game seems to work for the most part on android though as much as it looks cool sadly I am not sure if I can get into it because I myself can't really tolerate the sandbox elements or the amount of times.i have to keep clicking on a girl at random times just to get something meaningful to happen.

Maybe when the game is complete I can try to invest my time into it but for now I am.mostly trying to play games that have less button tapping and is more linear... Don't get me wrong I love open world games when I have a controller and a tv to play in but not these type of games... It feels like a chore to be honest... It's like trying to go somewhere and do something but there are just so many obstacles in the way slowing you down and you just want to give up and go home

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
For the most part it seems like it though I skipped a lot to find out because I don't enjoy sandbox games much, it feels weird having to tap and explore like I am playing a PlayStation 5 game with my cock in my other hand... It just feels weird when a lot of this can just happen in a linear fashion like most other AVN's the exploration and hint stuff feels weird to me but so do all sandbox games.

It's personal preference but the only sandbox game I really enjoy is Desert Stalker because that game is a sandbox but it plays more like a normal AVN.

Basically you don't have a lot of exploration or a shit load of button tapping, you just click on a Location that has a notification and it played out like a normal AVN.. I don't need to find money or items or anything... It's just a linear story where you you mostly just pick what order you do some stuff in.

Bur yes your game seems to work for the most part on android though as much as it looks cool sadly I am not sure if I can get into it because I myself can't really tolerate the sandbox elements or the amount of times.i have to keep clicking on a girl at random times just to get something meaningful to happen.

Maybe when the game is complete I can try to invest my time into it but for now I am.mostly trying to play games that have less button tapping and is more linear... Don't get me wrong I love open world games when I have a controller and a tv to play in but not these type of games... It feels like a chore to be honest... It's like trying to go somewhere and do something but there are just so many obstacles in the way slowing you down and you just want to give up and go home
Could my game be made as a linear story? I mean, yeah sure it can. But I find linear games to be more 'forgettable', not that they can't be good or fun but they are more like junk food. I myself really enjoy the agency and small amount of exploration that sandbox games allow. So when I made my game I wanted to emulate that same kinda feel.

Take Radiant for example https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-v0-6-1-rk-studios.49572/
A fantastic and beautiful linear game but you zip through it and well.. That's it. Move on and wait for the next update.

Or something like Agent 17 https://f95zone.to/threads/agent17-v0-23-10-hexatail.70810/
A similarly fantastic game but since its a more sandbox game it feels more immersive. You play more hours with it wandering the world and meeting characters (even if they really don't do anything).

Reactions: Stil996

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Could my game be made as a linear story? I mean, yeah sure it can. But I find linear games to be more 'forgettable', not that they can't be good or fun but they are more like junk food. I myself really enjoy the agency and small amount of exploration that sandbox games allow. So when I made my game I wanted to emulate that same kinda feel.

Take Radiant for example https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-v0-6-1-rk-studios.49572/
A fantastic and beautiful linear game but you zip through it and well.. That's it. Move on and wait for the next update.

Or something like Agent 17 https://f95zone.to/threads/agent17-v0-23-10-hexatail.70810/
A similarly fantastic game but since its a more sandbox game it feels more immersive. You play more hours with it wandering the world and meeting characters (even if they really don't do anything).
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying what you're doing is bad or anything, just personal preference, if you ever played Desert Stalker I myself can tolerate that level of sandbox. For an example you have Home, city, and 2 or 3 locations outside of the main city. When there is a quest you have available in the city you just open the map and click on the city and it will play like a normal AVN but you can always go back home or to other places and activate some repeatable scenes but for the most part I don't have to travel room to room, street to street or to 15 other different locations like a store all with their own navigation... Too much clicking for me when I am already playing one handed XD

But yah again it's just preference, don't change shit on my account because I am sure many others otherwise love the game and maybe I'll come back one-day to play the whole game when it's done, feels frustrating to spend more of my time tapping on the screen than reading) watching scenes happen...

Anyway I wish you luck man but the game worked... Maybe you could add some more features like text font and the black pixel outline of text and stuff or whatever to give users more comfort when playing and such otherwise seems fine to me

Jan 22, 2023
the sisters fight for lesbian thing is such a fucking no logic, firsly she was raped by own sister and her friend to make her lesbian which shows that her own sister is lesbian and rapist, so incest XD and rape? and now pink hair one wants revenge to make the other one lesbian when all of them are lesbians and incest and rapist? XD. so generally more important is for them who is lesbian instead of rapist and incest wow XD (but generally all of them show they are)

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
That dnd especial is hurting more the game than nothing if i tell you truth
Damm that dnd game is giving you more trouble and headaches than anything i know to tell you this after taking the time and work to make the scenes is mean for my part but of that part of the game is still making you problems the best solucion is to take it out .
Is a shame i like dnd in real life and play some games whit friends and have a lot of fun but in that especial you take a lot of weird decisions i was especting the MC having some sexy times whit all the girls in cosplays of their classes but no MC only have one scene the rest is tentacles and a lesbian forced scene and the scene of the MC is he and the girl being forced to fuck by a tentacle why .....
DND honestly is supposed to be a fantasy far from the real life of the game where anything can happen and nothing that happens there affects the characters in the game, it's a game created by the younger sister and let's say a little eccentric and perverted and who likes this tentacle stuff and other things like DEV said he liked to see in his anime, You have to learn to separate the DND is one thing, the game you play with the MC is something else and the lesbians leave them alone, wow I didn't see anything wrong with them, it's one who is bi trying to turn her sister that way because she likes her sister a lot and wants to have it with her and her friend besides who knows putting the mc in the middle later. So far nothing has offended me, the only thing that offends me is Netorare and the sharing of the mc's LIs (things from the past) with other guys, the rest is normal.

And whoever else is complaining, go and play this game https://f95zone.to/threads/cara-in-creekmaw-ep-2-hotfix-6-ariaspoaa.137719/, then I'll see if you don't get traumatized. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 17 Votes